B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us brother.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Good pictures~~~:thumb::thumb::thumb:

pics i had to change things since 2 of my biggest plants are males, i moved the autos to the flower and gave haircuts to many ok heres the clicks :rocker:
DSCF25772.JPG
DSCF2573.JPG
DSCF2572.JPG
DSCF2571.JPG
DSCF25742.JPG
DSCF25782.JPG
DSCF25791.JPG
DSCF25671.JPG
DSCF25681.JPG
DSCF25691.JPG
DSCF25701.JPG
DSCF25801.JPG
DSCF25811.JPG
DSCF2590.JPG
DSCF25913.JPG
these last 2 are the color (well almost its a bit deeper red to the naked eye) of the last hour of the flower tents cycle its my attempt at sunset interesting what you can do with the i-grow light / controller my "sunrise" is deep indigo/blue and transisions into 100% on all 3 channels , i'll try to get pics or a video of that at some point . :rocker: enjoy

HAHA, well, just can't help myself to say awesome pictures. I am checking the Grow Journal #10 and BIDS #9.

well thank you for the kind words welcome to my old journal and 420mag if you want to see what im working on now feel free to check out and subscribe to my new journal first link in my signature below .

Have no idea why this site popped back,,,, but I really wanna wish BID the best in life after. A great person gone,,, I feel bad I never really got to know him better,,,,, but I do know this he loved Blue Dream and I have one dedicated just in his memory. And Missy BID I hope you found alitlle peace by know. But we all know he cared........... Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom