Budlovski's First LED & Bubble Bucket Grow

Yeah I havnt got any wet ones yet ill organize that tomorrow :)
Parts are pretty fluffy but tops are quite dense, I'm pretty happy with how she did considering her environment.
Understandable on the hands, keep the typing minimal my friend :)
I posted a strain review for bloody skunk Tassie so you can just read that and not type if you like :)
Your up nice and early, hope your well mate

JUST MEANT IN BED WITH HER YOU DOG :)

shit caps....sorry wasnt meant to shout :)

Sorry that that's the way it is. did that for 5 years.

How your relationsihp otherwise? If its not too much?

I see where your coming from haha

Ah yeah I dunno, its good in most ways other then sleep/snuggle time.
Some days its still a battle though, you may relate I'm not sure but Mrs bud complains abit and focuses on negative some days and it does my head, complaining about aches and pains and how tired she is looking after bub, then if I take over and help a lot it doesn't make a difference. Harder cause if I tell her to just go to bed for a few hours and ill watch bub she has trouble just letting me do the baby stuff.
Guess the best way to add it up is its complicated as hell.
I'm not sure but I think money I've been making from both abit of work and selling buds is helping to ease her mind. She's abit of A stresser when it comes to money and all that, where as money is just a "thing" to me.
Sorry mate unloading abit, anyways best thing is staying positive at the end of the day :)

Well I got a one day through dry weight and either a lot of moistures already come out, they're fluffy buds or dropping my scales screwed them because so far what I chopped from ms outdoor equats to abit over 20 grams. I'm shocked really felt so heavy last night but its more then nothing so I'm still happy there, I'm thinking I probably could of left them abit longer to now I can see em close up.
Ah well see what happens with the rest I get off her now.
Beautiful smelling buds anyways :)

Your story resonates with many I'm sure. We all have a life to the world and another behind closed doors! My girl battles with anxiety and depression daily and with the best will in the world I just don't get her stressing sometimes. Things are just that only things. Its your time that counts. Its just hard trying to get her out of her own way. If she could only relax a little she could be happy.
I mean we ain't got much lol. Yet its all ours and we get by. So to me we have many blessings. To her its all something to worry over lol.

Anyway sorry to jump in lol. Just know we all have our own issues and many understand and are here just like you trying to see the upside of life in things! :)

Best of buds to you and yours!

Wise words LA and thanks for jumping I feel as though I'm talking to myself sometimes haha
That's spot on.
Yeah my girl went through her stages of depression I pulled her out from but I think its back again a little but more anxiety this time around then anything. Guess it just happens as we get older. What else can we do, we do our best and if it doesn't work sometimes its best to just stepback awhile.
Its a hard thing getting them to relax, Mrs bud doesn't smoke or drink, I hardly smoke weed or drink but puff on cigarettes. If it was as easy as sitting down having a puff together things would be easier, but nothing in life's ever simple really.
That's the way I see I'm always just happy with what I have, she widths about things we need, saving money for the bub and other things but like you said its hard to get someone out of A worrying mind.
Your welcome mate and this forum really does help with things I believe, I can come on here and its my social time and away to get away from thinking but also its very supportive and everyone has such common goals.That's the reason I won't leave the forum.

Hope alls well with you and yours and best of buds to you too mate :thumb:

I feel bad saying congrats on your outdoor harvest as you dont seem to pleased with it. It survived your dog though, thats something. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry been a bit behind here needed to catch up. Your SC is looking amazing mate. Love the shape and structure. My Mazar did exactly the same thing of standing bolt upright just before and during her nitrogen toxicity. Dont know if thats what they always do but seems it may be a pattern. As for the Canna Coco nutes, cant say it made any sense to me either to have the same dosage all the way through but I only ever increased the amounts, the ratio of a and b was always the same. I added a tiny bit of ph down on every watering and cal mag almost every watering and never had one problem. In fact I didnt learn much from my last grow, because nothing happened - no curve balls. This time round i am adding a bit of silica to try and apart from that going to keep the schedule the same.

Having a baby is hard mate and even if you think you got this parenting thing under control it still takes its toll. You are basically sharing your relationship now with another being that you both love more than anything, seen so often it creates wedges in relationships and couples struggle to find time for each other. its normal for this to happen it's circumstancial it's only a problem if it becomes habitual. try and take the time to go to bed together even occassionally, makes a big difference in the feelings of closeness and may help ease some of her worries. Sounds like you doing the right things but women are complex beings and who can work out what they need and when unless they tell us right? - which of course they never do unless it's too late and we already in shit street .She does need to allow you to take baby off her hands once in a while, I had the same thing first time round with control freak mama. Just had to barge my way in there and do things til she realised I was competant and actually it made her life easier :slide:

Yeah as much as I'm not really pleased, I still have a lot to be grateful for considering what she had to deal with :)

Yeah its a strange thing that's for sure, I think she may be getting sorted now I just tonight gave her a feed of my usual 16ml B but I only did 8of A this time just to see what happened, cause she still needs a little more nitrogen cause her leaves went back to natural yellowing after flush, then I thought maybe its ph but as I expected when I phed the water after mixing its sitting on 6.3 so that's pretty good now its a waiting game a few more days to see what happens.
Yeah I'm actually thinking the nutes are good, it might just be a lot more being specific to strain, maybe its bred through lower levels of nitrogen or something, not sure but ill continue on and just see what happens from here, maybe I just need to plain water every few feeds just to cleanse the coco out a little.

Thanks mate.
And yes I think that's what it comes down, we're good parents, well I think so and we do what we can for her but we are also still young parents at the same time so its always abit difficult, its also just a big adjustment real quick no matter how much preparation you do.
Your right with the habitual thing and I think we're starting to get back to our old selves which is good :)
Oh your right there extremely complex, all different but all seem to have the same complexities to some extent.
Couldn't agree more with what you said there, spot on.
That's right its the only thing to do, and I've gotten into doing that a lot more the past month or so, they just need to let go occasionally and realize things are alright :)
Anyway thanks for stopping by mate.

Ill be updating SC soon with some pics, hopefully tomorrow if I can get some good ones.

So here's an update for strawberry cough.
She's come back a little but she's still not completely right next water I'm going to give her a massive flush of ph-ed water and see what happens, I do have a feeling her roots are getting abit crowded and I have noticed that some bleaching on leaves has happened so I raised my leds up higher again.
I'm not sure I might just be impatient but she doesn't seem to be shooting out more hairs or forming bud structure much atm. Hope shes still good anyways.
Today I also moved my fan so instead of extraction I'm running induction now since I think she's going to need lower ventilation since she is so damn bushy.

After this grow and my 12/12s have finished I've been given per mission to switch my lights back up to finish all my auto seeds since that bud became very popular. But before that like soon I'm going to start a blueberry fem out side tent somewhere give a few weeks vege and then put her in 12/12 tent for hopefully abit more purple bud.

Anyways here's some pics for atm :)
IMAG16393.jpg

IMAG16353.jpg

IMAG16383.jpg

IMAG16342.jpg

IMAG16373.jpg

Well ms SC is looking a lot better but she is still not completely right, I'm going to give her anoth flush tomorrow or next day but I'm going to ph the flush water down a little to 5.9 and second half of flush I may add some weak nutes just to make sure she has something to feed on while she sets back out.

Hey all.
Well I've had a flatout past 2 days, bit of work and a course and in my negligence I forgot to check on SC yesterday, then today I remembered she was due for a water at some stage and opened the tent and damn, she was droopy as hell, though her trichomes and bud areas looked abit nicer.
So I quickly whipped her out to give her a water.
I gave her a big one today as I said I would because of her issues.
So flushed her with 9 litres of phed water, and the tiniest bit of nutrients.
Writhing half an hour she was starting to lift again :)
Strange though, some of her lower leaves have gotten really bleached, yet her higher leaves don't get it, so I'm confused on that issue at the moment.
I need to go have a look at how long she has been flowering soon, because not a lot of fattenings been happening even though she has so many budsites.
Anyways hoping the next few days brings good things for her ill get a few pics soon.

And also she is now under 11-13 since that's what my whole tents doing now. :)

Hope alls good with everyone

Thanks apart :thumb:
I'm getting abit worried now after trying to fix SCs problems I've made things a little worse .
I've gone back to normal feeding still a little less A and actually lowering PH now and raised my lights a lot higher cause of light burn and bleaching.
But no more flushing now, flushing has only seemed to make things worse, hopefully just going back to what I was doing will see me still be able to get a half descent yeild from her, well fingers crossed anyways haha

She'll be fine man she looks like she's perking up real quickly and yeah it's nitrogen i had one that did that but I caught it right away and gave it a little hydrogen peroxide in the soil and cut the nitrogen right down and she was fine.

I'm hoping she will too haha
Your to right there Toddosh, she's has put me through a lot and well I guess I put her through a lot haha
Best thing from it all is just getting more and more hands on experience with indoor growing though, till now I only did half ads indoor grows.
My overthinking has probably played a part with issues for SC but next time with a photo seed I will relax just abit more I think.
I'm going to figure out her age tonight and how long she's been flowering and work out from there if I've stunted her flowering and needs longer or if she's just doing a longer slower flower like a lot of sativas do :)

Back
Top Bottom