Budlovski's First LED & Bubble Bucket Grow

Coco got marketed to me as a soil .. and I neglected to read up. Damn near killed my seedlings by feeding with straight tap. (Beginning 2nd journal)

Since I do not have a pH pen to test my water or feeding solution, and probably will be moving to LOS, I doubt I will try again. I've used it as part of the aeration/water retention mix :p

You gone AWOL again Bud, whats up with your internet connection in a first world country?

Dying to see your SC flux especially and the BS. I see you been active on the paste thread, have some ideas and theoretical questions to discuss with you at some stage.

All the best Bud hope you return soon and are keeping well.

Haha I'm back guys.
Oh yeah getting it sold as soil could really stuff you up without reading up on it.

Yes Jack its abit strange, we've decided to get proper internet connected to help with money by not buy as much for the phone but they keep moving the dates forward so proper internet won't get connected till next week but I should be around abit for now and after connection all the time :)
Can't update right now, however I will soon I can tell you this though this SC of mine is awesome she stretched a fair bit and is looking great got abit of white hair action now and to my surprise she is already covering herself in trichomes nice and early.
And the bloody skunk well she's still up but only just she's just past week 9 and looking pretty ripe but I'm just waiting on the lower calyxes to swell a little more and for some more trichomes to change. Some of the higher leaves got some bleaching but that hasn't affected the bud growth.
Trichomes on BS are multiple colours, red, purple, clear, cloudy and amber, it has made it a little confusing working on the harvest date but I think I have it figured out now.
Ah I saw that looks like an interesting method that paste doesn't it jack, look forward to some talks on it mate :)
Anyways enough chatting for now need to save some for the update haha, ill also make a seperate journal in the next few days for the 12/12 grow and the seedlings in which I now have 4 :)

Awesome that you back and we getting updates soon. Told you that SC was going to be a moster,cant wait to see her, I have a picture in my head will be interesting to see how close I am.

Cool so the 12/12's, have been started already, lets discuss paste and oils on our new threads. Keen to see your 12/12's esp that they sativa dominants.I am nearly ready,going to drop seeds in water tonight so that i am committed to getting the tent sorted out tomorrow. Gotta get thris droning noise next to my bed back before the silence drives me crazy....haha :loopy:

BS must be all sorts of beautiful by now, purple ambers wow thats awesome!!!

Hello all, I come to you all now with an update :)
Well ill start with BS

My bloody skunk is now 9 1/2 weeks old and she will be getting the chop shortly possibly this Friday for an even 10weeks and to give it a few extra days flushing time. Ideally is leave her another week or more but I need the space and need some return on this growing investment at this stage.
She is smelling amazing and is very dark coloured in trichomes, leaves and but matter however a lot of leaves to stay true to the green colour, not that it matters, we use leaf for other uses anyway.
You will see in some pictures how rough some higher fan leaves are looking, which is mainly due to abit of bleaching from me lowering light to fatten up lower sections.
When I harvest its going to be a half and half plant, top half proper ripe and lower is what looks abit less.
Well here's some pics :)
During week 8
IMAG1390_1.jpg

Week 9 and today
IMAG14473.jpg
IMAG1449.jpg

Now for Strawberry cough.
My beautiful battling lady, who seems to have made it through the worst of the storm.
SC is starting to over power the smell of BS, she's very fresh and s a more in your face smell.
She started showing hairs 16 days into flower, around week 14 altogether.
She is now 15 1/2 weeks old and 23 days into flower, she seems to have finished up or atleast slowed up with stretching.
In some pictures I managed to catch some of the crystals she is coating her self in already and her hairs are beginning to properly form.
She budged up more then expected so I'm not sure on trimming or not but might read up little and trim a few leaves out. I'm really looking forward to watching this girl and I'm liking her shape.
Anyway on with the pictures :)
During week 14
IMAG13914.jpg

And here she is now week 15 1/2
IMAG14502.jpg
IMAG14543.jpg

This is a closer pic of hairs and trichome growth
IMAG14571.jpg

And a comparison pic of the 2
IMAG14606.jpg

And now before I forget I come bringing a few pictures for an update of my lone flowering outdoor lady, as you'll see the bugs.have been a hassle to control.
She's looking like she will be pretty heavy, however I'm not sure how things are going with trichomes cause she isn't showing many.
Good thing about her is she isn't very smelly so that helps with my stealth issues quite abit :)
IMAG14432.jpg
IMAG14461.jpg

Hope you enjoy reading and checking out the pics as much as I love watching them grow and taking the pics :)
:peace:

Tell you what I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place as some would say.
I'm kind of torn between decisions..
420 has strict regulations on sponsors and also non sponsor reviews.
But its one of the best forums for this topic.

Yet my seedbank I prefer isn't a sponsor but they offer 15 pounds credit for grow journals and 10pounds for strain/seedbank reviews. That's not the main reason though, main reason I wouldn't leave my seedbank is because they give so many freebies with orders, they tell you you will get say 5 and last time I got 11 free seeds its hard to go past that for a sweet deal buying seeds.
Now I've seen sweet seeds are having a sale for 10 year celebration so buy 3 get 1 free or buy 5 get 2-3 free so I could really use that to my advantage with my seedbank and get plenty of my colourful fav strains growing.
I'm torn now completely.
I'm going to have to think on this one, but I don't wanna be missing out on this free credit which could buy me lots of free seeds.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I promised a visit, but blew my hand out yesterday, sorry :)

WOW, ummm it's been a while since I really had a look around

Your garden is amazing mate. Yep the outdoor girl has suffered from chewing hasn't she.

Man that flux is gorgeous.

Great job on your garden Sir Bud!

I'm going back to have a bit more of a look around :)

Thanks for coming by mate :)
Sucks about the hand hope its feeling abit better today :)
Yeah poor lady, that damn whitefly, first time I've had a problem with them, but you spray and a few days their back back again so I might have to keep up abit more with spraying till its ready to chop, she will mostly be selling bud so hopefully she can keep so potent strength even after the damn bugs.
Thanks Tassie, I happy as the way she has gone, just wish I had more time to finish the flux proper, I'm happy now anyway though.
Alright mate had its a good bit of reading for you haha :)

Wow Bud that SC is looking amazing, not just the shape and structure but look how healthy she looks!!!! Really impressive.

Holy shit man the BS has amazing colours, cant wait to see the buds. Going to be worth some cash those buds for sure.Premium price just for aesthetics seems fair to me.

Those plants should give you a very decent yield if you add in the 12/12's, I recon Mrs Bud will be impressed too. Yeah mate gotta do whats best for you re seedbanks but personally i would love to see you stay here. Please could you PM me the name of the bank you have me really curious.

I still havent popped mine in water, recon i must do it tonight,just know clearing out and cleaning up this space and my cupboard is a huge job in the condition I am in but i am currently sitting with a big blob of oil stuck to my gums from my first round of oil from the trim and popcorn so that could all change and by tomorrow I could be ready to take on the world.

Thanks mate, after I took those latest pics I couldn't help thinking to myself how nice and healthy she was looking and then how far the lady has come now :) and speaking of SC last night I tied most of her arms back again I was looking at trimming a little but there's no leaves I'm willing to remove so tying her back again would be less stress on her and hopefully better for health, plus once bs is done ill be able to put an led either side of her for side lighting anyway :)
Haha that's what I've been saying to the mrs, how it would be extremely rare for anyone to get a strain like it anywhere here, and considering it moat likely won't be sold to patients ill be comfortable either only selling grams of it or selling it for abit extra :)
Yeah I really am hoping so, between sc, bs, is and some 12/12 if I can try and get atleast 10 ounces then I should be able to completely change Mrs buds views on it all, she just hasn't seen a good indoor yeild yet haha
Yeah ill likely stay here I've done to much on this forum to leave now but is love to see them be a sponsor on this site.
Ill give you a pm about soon man :)
Very understandable Dabs and its best to do it all in your own pace and avoid any unnecessary stress or pain :)
Hope your oil and harvested are working a treat now :)

[/QUOTE=iluvsnow;2444341]Man, that BS is beautiful. Nice work. Have you sampled that strain before?[/QUOTE]

Hey mate ,
Thanks it really is I love the colours, smells and bud development on her and I just harvested her before.
Nope, first time growing it and although I don't smoke a whole lot anymore when she is dry ill definately be having a sample of her at the first opportunity.
Im low on data at the moment but ill be back in a few days with some more detailed info on her so far :)
However from what I've seen so far, if your interested in Autos its a strain that should be atleast grown once

Well I decided ill update without pics for now.
BS has been rvested on exactly her 10week birthday :)
Is was going to do a usual harvest of hanging plant before trimming but decided against it and trimmed while wet since its easier then when its dry and what was left of her fans leaves just fell off.

So my Wet harvest in total is 60.46grams and the top main cola was 18.04 grams.
I'm hoping it doesn't lose half its weight but even if it does its still above Mrs buds and my estimates.
Plant dimensions were 47.5cm at highest point and 32 cm at its widest point.
Smells through growth were different at different stages its had hints of skunk/weed, sweet tones, earthy, sour and hints of pine, during the harvest and trim she had a really smooth smell hard to put a finger on it but very like a certain breed of basil mixed with a skunky sweet smell.
Buds have green, purple and red colours with mainly bright orange hairs, a few white and the multiple coloured trichomes I've mentioned.
I rearranged tent earlier for SC and also a better setup for the young seedlings.
Dissapointed I can't share pics yet but all the more when I canmaybe even dried pics then.
Thanks for your interest everyone and now its time to follow and keep track of my big SC :)

Well thought is better share some pics from the harvest/before dry pics.
Her on her last day up

IMAG14702.jpg

Heres just some general pics of the harvest different stages of trim
IMAG14763.jpg

IMAG14873.jpg

IMAG1486_1.jpg

I decided to leave these tiny fellas in here cause why not.
IMAG14881.jpg

That's all I can add for now till Thursday or so, so I hope its good to look at.
Ill be doing an update fir SC then aswell

Back
Top Bottom