Budlovski's First LED & Bubble Bucket Grow

If you look at my 'big' tent journal, those where raised on GLR. It might take a little longer to get to the same sized plants in veg, but that is the only downside. And in small spaces, this is not really a downside either ;)

If you look at my 'big' tent journal, those where raised on GLR. It might take a little longer to get to the same sized plants in veg, but that is the only downside. And in small spaces, this is not really a downside either ;)

Thanks mate ill definately drop by and have a good look at that, well size won't stress me to much ill just 4-6 instead to make up for size and time I'd reckon, spread em out to the pot brim give them some vert height then hit flower :)

(I'll research 12/12 photo's .. never heard of that .. counter intuitive to me, but might be interesting for my 2x2 :) )

Well let me know if you find anything worthy mate ill be interested to hear if its worth a go :)

It seems I will at least have to try it on a bulk order of beans ... this might be fucking epic for stealth outdoor grows .. sow late in the season when there is already plenty of cover, and keeps the plants small. It would need some research on the right strain, that's all, or so it seems.

Lifted from a forum that will probably be blocked due to 420's odd way of spreading the love ...

2/12/ from seed is fucking awesome for sativa-ish stable hybrids. when people say you need a plant to mature before flip, they simply havent tried anything and dont know shit. you can blast like 200 beans under a single K, and have seen people hit close to a G per watt. usually bought a foot tall plants with nugs straight to the dirt, (right strains obviously) you will get the occasional weak one that only spits out an inch or two of nugs.

but it is PERFECTLY do-able, perfectly safe, anybody that says different is total bullshit. i have seen SUCCESSFULL 12/12 from seed runs, mutlitple times from a dude in San Diego.

if you're poppin you're own beans and make a run with fuckin ten thousand... i'd say do that shit all day haha. no reason to get sentimental over beans.... to think all are keepers is kind of bland...just grow some out and smoke some out... thats it! haha.

do it!

12/12 grow from seeds: what do you think?

I reckon its definately worth it, I myself the last year sowed a few very late, aren't in the greatest spot and were bagseeds and if I had of given them abit more care I could of easily got a bag of each I just didn't have the time or resources then, if you had 20 sowed late, cared for in a good patch you should easy break a pound.
I hope it works indoor 12/12 just because I have a lot of beans I could use in one big go all regs and a fair variety like thc bombs, aurora indicas and others plus bagseed sativas that might work alright for it.

Gotta say Planet J, big thumbs up and thanks are in order for you, I did the calculations with the Mrs and we had a discussion and it seem she may have settled and will allow me to continue if I only use 12/12, so if it can work ill be all set to continue alright, especially since I could add up and show her just how much of an electricity hog the AC/heater really is.
Thank you so much for that method, things are looking a lot more positive glad you stopped by :)

Bud 12/12 could be the answer for you then esp if you do a SOG. i did one before this grow 4 plants 12/12 from seed and you can check them out early on in my journal.

Got 2 ounces from 4 plants and had massive ph problems and ended up burning them - (and I mean burning the shit out of them that they were stunted for at least a week and never fully recovered )with far too much acidity, they really took a beating so i recon with the rght conditions and coco you could get an ounce per plant, maybe even more,if you have bagseed lying around thats ideal, any males you can pull and replace and no issues with light schedule. Go for the sativas if you can for obvious reasons. My grow on 12/12 was definitely a bit shorter time wise than a usual grow but I cant remember by how much. You can start right away seen as your SC has been flattened out and your BS isnt likely to be huge (very beautiful colours btw) so your canopy wont be a problem.

I would recommend buying up quite a few 3l airpots I know its a bit of extra cash but they are pretty cheap and will pay for themselves very soon, 6l is probably overkill, plus the additional space will allow you to put more in. They grow one single cola so SOG is super easy, of course plant count is a problem for legal reasons.

Another great benefit is that you can have variety, now with making oil for your bro's condition you could much faster find the right plant to give him relief. Glad you and Mrs Bud are working it out, now you just throw in some 12/12's and negotiate with her that any cash you get from them is a bonus and can go towards your next grow. Also if you wanted to make some seeds for yourself you can get a good idea of parent plants you may like to breed with and then you dont have tobuy more seeds, Make this work bud :thumb:

The beauty of it is as I said you can throw some in now when SC goes into flower and have some bonus bud to sell and you can see for yourself while you grow SC out if it's worthwhile for you to fill the tent with 3l SOG 12/12's for the next grow. If so maybe you can make a larger amount of cash and that can fund the next photo grow, you have a natural talent for manipulating plants and with what you have done with the SC flux, you and Mrs Bud may just be underestimating how monsterous that plant may turn out to be.

I reckon it could be ill have to have a look back through that journal of yours mate.

That's not a bad effort with all the problems mate, I'm definately going to give it a go, I'm positive nearly every bagseed is a sativa dominant and the thc bombs are sativa and should do well for yeild since they aren't meant to yeild heavy in normal conditions.
Yeah canopy isn't an issue at all its the floor space, I want bs soaking up as much as possible till harvest but after then the tent will get filled with germinating jiffy pellets, it will definately be a sog just with a big ass strawberry amongst it all haha

Yeah I really want some of those pots but they will prob have to wait till next harvests sometime just due to the fact I have a lot to put money towards and buy atm however they will be in my watchlist for the moment I can snag some up. Plant count doesn't stress because around here if I got busted with the 2 pnts I have they would still try to say they busted 2 kilos or some bullshit haha
Yeah mate that's right I can fit many of different types in there for whatever purpose I choose and a lot of stronger sativas will be good to sell to people I know.
Yes that's a good point there and something I've wanted to do since I started was start breed out my own strains just always ended up not working out now it should be all good for it.

That's what I was thinking and it if it works alright it will bea much easier way for perpetual harvests, take males outside to mature the pollen put more newbs in the tent, and continue whilst collecting pollen from plants I like and should be harvests every so many weeks and some bred seeds to test out as it goes.
I'm quiet excited in a way now maybe every week or 2 weeks from now ill start germinating a seed as I go and see how they go.
Thanks for your compliment there mate, it is natural I started doing it out of the blue years back connected with this site and did research now I'm learning how to try perfect the manipulation techniques.
I hope your right there I've had that thought also so hopefully she will reward my protecting and perseverance with her :)

Thanks planet J for your links everything I've said I'd read ill begin to today, including your journal and jacks, and these extra links.

Also thought I better add since I havnt yet, I actually have 2 females outdoor and the one papaya I'm still not sure on, she might just fail due to being small not sure though.

Thanks for being on here guys :thumb:

It seems I will at least have to try it on a bulk order of beans ... this might be fucking epic for stealth outdoor grows .. sow late in the season when there is already plenty of cover, and keeps the plants small. It would need some research on the right strain, that's all, or so it seems.

Lifted from a forum that will probably be blocked due to 420's odd way of spreading the love ...

12/12 grow from seeds: what do you think?

Planet J outdoor stealth is a freakin fantastic idea, i just think you need to be a bit careful about leaving it too late in the season because they do go through a veg stage albeit a faster veg stage than normal. I did a lot of reading up on it before giving it a go and some people have some great success with it, there are loads of forum threads discussing which strains are best suited to it. I recon the best bet would be to find a few strains that work and to make a bunch of feminised seeds for it. May take a round of just growing out some plants to make seeds but with a decent stock of seeds and a nice outdoor stealth grow you could be pulling in quite a few zips. Plus its always a good option to throw a few in a tent if there is any extra space while plants are in flower. I would really recommend 3l airpots though, my 6l's were overkill and were just taking up space. Its also super easy to get a perpetual grow and you could literally be harvesting every week. Another bonus of 12/12 is very easy trimming.

While I don't particularly fancy doing it as a main growing style and it would get boring quickly to fill space or add a few zips to your usual harvest, its a great option. also for guerilla grows its fantastic, because it is short and once in flower it doesnt exactly scream cannabis plant.

Thats wicked Bud, glad you sold on trying it, I think you may be pleasantly surprised esp if your bag seed is sativa dom. You not expecting miracle plants just some nice fillers. Thing is, if you have something coming out of the tent regularly Mrs Bud can watch the progress and it wont be that feast or famine cycle that you seem to be in now and you can sell off bits at a time to keep you going, good luck with the breeding too, personally I think making fem seeds would be even better, then there is no fuss going forward. Work out whats best as you go along. I am convinced SC is going to give a big harvest.

By the way with my grow nearly completed, I went out and bought 2 THC bomb autos. So I am going to grow 2 of them and 2 AK autos. Yes I am a dumbass who never learns and i am going to be fighting with a jungle but just like this one I will make it work. I am super excited for it and cant wait for this grow to finish now,still gotta wait another week after that while they dry so this is testing my patience. Have you grown the THC bombs before? If so what are they like? Heard good things.

Hey guys.
Yeah jack and its better then not growing at all haha, I'm with you on airports would easily help get the most out of the 12/12 grow.
How would training go in 12/12, any one have any idea?

I think that's one of the main things with it being so long since I started this grow she's grown abit impatient not knowing if its worth it so if from now on I can have regular harvests after sc it will change things a lot.
Yep fem seeds is all ill want from it all, and if I get thepollen I won't have to worry about it getting bad before I have another to pollinate.
Ahwell with it being autos it may help abit with the space struggle you have had, hopefully haha
Yep its a pain having seeds and nowhere to put them, I know that haha
Well unfortunately for me when I got my thc bombs they only had reg seeds so I was to early for the auto version, I havnt grown any yet but I did do a hash bomb that was going fine till I had to hide em outside and got mauled by the dog.
From what I've heard and some grows I read through it is a great sativa strain, there can be some variation in phenos and also yields seem to be abit inconsistent but a lot are pretty heavy.
I think it will be a good strain for you though it might overtake the aks pretty quick though, but that happens. Can say everywhere I've read AKs are definately a good strain to be growing and quite easy aswell.
So all in all I think your next grow will be a very nice one mate, I'm looking forward to it already.
So ill add that I might germinate 2 seeds tonight if I get time a thc bomb and a bagseed to start and each week ill add another I think :)

Happy growing days to all :

Sounds like a great plan Bud, its definitely going to make a difference and Mrs Bud will see some fast progress which should keep her on board. As for training, you are going to have to resist your urge to torture your girls. They usually grow as one big cola and maybe a few side buds but for the most part they are pretty vertical. They do go through a veg period even with showing pre-flowers very early so I think its best to treat them as auto's and leave them to do their thing. There is virtually no time for them to recover from any training and it will affect yeild.

Having THC Bomb regs may turn out to be a great thing. What a strain to cross with if you get any males!!! Obv you will get reg seeds out of it and maybe thats your best play for now, if its a male collect pollen and use it to make more seeds. Otherwise you could make fem seeds (using colloidal silver I believe) but that may mean doing a run to make seeds. I cant see why 12/12 from seed you couldnt breed a couple of small plants and put them outside once fertilised for the reg seeds.

I hope you get a few females first up to keep Mrs bud interested.Once you start planting one a week you will have a small perpetual harvest in no time, maybe start with some fems to get the ball rolling,man I have 5 spare Flower Power seeds I am likely never going to use, wish i could pass them on, as I have another 3 that i may or may not use so really if I dont give them to someone they will prob go to waste.Stupid Goddamn laws, cant even get your address to post them too you for risk of getting incriminated, sounds even more absurd when you say it aloud. Nevermind we do what we must until these polititians get their noses out of corporate assholes.

Yeah i am super excited to do the auto run. AK and THC bomb both look like killer autos and i am still convinced after my own experience and talking to others that ruderalis has pain relieving properties. Never had anything help with my pain as much as my little dwarf autos, not even nasty pharma combos like morphine and codeine. After that its time for a break through the summer (what will I do with myself) and then going to try my hand ast a flux on a South african Kwa Zulu landrace from WOS.

Yeah I kinda figured earlier it'd be best to treat em like autos haha, who knows maybe further down the road I might do a little bit of glr work with the 12/12 to stay away from 18 and I may be able to have some fun with them again haha

Yeah I've been thinking tat I may do 2 a week now to help with the possible male problem so hopefully that will help out with numbers, at this point in time I'm still abit wary and want to hold on to my gems for now, blueberry may not be real good in 12/12 anyway but a strawberry cough might be worth a go at some stage.
I know what you mean there, I would of sold off some of my other seeds and other grow equipment but its just not worth it at this point in time but there is people I know close to where I live I could always help out or sell to though.

Yep its going to be one hell of a nice smelling tent aswell with those 2 strains that ak. Has a nice wiff I've heard.
That's good to hear its a lot more effective then that terrible pharma crap mate. Hopefully you can get yourself a nice supply to keep you going through your summer, your not alone though the next summer here ill also likely stick to outdoors and disassemble the tent between end of spring to the start of autumn.

Here's some nice news anyway, I got my jiffy pellets out and there is a thc bomb and also a gseed from my preferred collection so hopefully they come through shortly and do well :)
Also I added in some lemon balm to jiffys of it, that will also help keep the Mrs happy since I do grow a lot of mint, basil and now lemon balm out of the tent and there her favourites so that should keep her happy once it comes through also :)

Awesome!!! Nice way to start, 2 makes more sense until you have a period where you only have females popping up and you end upwith a jungle.:high-five:

I will be watching the THC Bomb with a lot of interest, pity this grow of mine isn't done yet, we could have done a perfectly timed side by side comparrisons with the regular bomb on 12/12 and the auto. Oh well its pretty damn close, I will be 2 weeks behind.

Fingers crossed it's a girl.

Yeah I reckon, I'm excited to get proper jungle growing in this tent finally :)
That's alright when you decide to get your auto going ill put in another thc bomb at the same time, who knows though the one I just started might finish close to the time your auto one does haha
I'm hoping to hopefully everything's female :)

Good call Bud, like your thinking, lets do a well timed side by side of the Reg and the Auto, considering that 12/12 and autos are both faster than normal phot grows I think they could very well finish at the same time. Plus we both using the same medium, could be really interesting. If yours turns out to be a girl it will be perfect. I am using Canna coco AB and just supplementing with cal/mg and using ph down, what you using?

Yeah exactly it will be interested to see what difference the ruderalis really does add to the auto version.
Yep I'm praying they will both be girls haha, ill be using the coco, canna ab nutes and this time around I might actually use some ph down, depending how things go at start up I might get some cal/mag aswell to supplement.
Guess the big obvious difference will be yeild with your light should bump up more.
And airports might speed her along a little better, not that that matters because I'm still really interested as to how this can all pan out.
I'm excited for it now, wouldn't it be strange if they ended up almost identical haha

Back
Top Bottom