Mono Grows A Kilo :)

Cant stop thinking kilos :)

When this flowering cycle is done, I am looking to build a new flowering area over the course of a week. Then begin flowering for the indoor kilo.

A few questions -

Going to run two 600 watt hps. Thinking of running them end to end in a rectangular room rather than square. What sort of length / width would you guys recommend? For 4 plants...

Is rectangular a good shape? Or is square substantially better? Rectangular would be so much simpler to build giving the area to work with.

Thanks in advance:):)

I'd go with a 4x8 .. and not fill it to the edge, to keep some room to work. I filled my 4x4, and it's a PITA to get to the sides and back of the tent.

Alienpus is spot on! do the 6x4 in the 8x4. Mo room. :thumb:

Thanks Guys,. The space in using at the moment is exactly 8 x 4, with two sides sloping so I may just make improvements to the current space rather than going for a complete rebuild lol.

Today I have given the (hopefully ladies) a small drink of pH balanced water. Tomorrow I will give them the same again but water to run-off. The Frisian dew are showing good signs of both being female. One box ticked, fingers crossed for a purple in the two :).

TH Seeds, Akorn :)

WP_20150307_001.jpg
WP_20150307_002.jpg
WP_20150307_004.jpg

Happy days! Both Critical Sensi Star have broken ground.

I have been germinating the seeds straight into peat blocks recently, rather than using the laborious paper towel method. So far, 100% success rate :)

So we now have the four participants for the indoor kilo grow. They will be moved into 12/12 in around 9 weeks from now :)

Back
Top Bottom