Budlovski's First LED & Bubble Bucket Grow

Thanks Tassie :)
Yeah mate soon, its been in and out of jars for today almost ready for steady curing, thinking ill try some before cure and after 1-2 week cure.
Gave a mate some scrap and scissor hash he reckons it was awesome and as you'd expect very hash tasting and fast hitting but he couldn't give me a good enough summary for it so ill be tasting it very soon :)

Well here we go, a little dissapoinyed but still happy to have something but did final dry weight and put to proper cure and she dropped 3/4 of the wet weight and I have 15.2- grams from the girl, so selling by gram minus abit for myself to test out I should be able to fetch something like 280-300 for that which holds my end of the money side up for now.
The big main cola bud come in weighing at 5g on its own which I was happy with jjust turns out some of the lower ones weren't as dense as I thought, I may have lost abit of weight to a shorter dry time unsure though.
Undecided but I might fir the hell of it add the big bud in for nug of the month either this coming or next month.
Anyways now to make time for abit of a taste tester soon and I'm sure its quality over quantity with this strain :)

I'm obsessed now was dissapointed with weight bud obsessed with the bud.

Just thought I'd say thanks while I remember for all the people that have given me rep I didn't even notice I had a lot more till the other day :)
Anyways I'm here again just to share some pics of my favourite bud and everything in the jar :)
IMAG15024.jpg

IMAG15043.jpg

IMAG15072.jpg

Awesome mate, those nugs look glorious, you left us hanging with the smoke report though, sounds like you a fan, best to give her a proper cure to do her justice. Thats some decent cash and should tide you over for a while longer til the big girl comes good.

All 4 of my beans popped yesterday so I will be starting my journal as soon as my lazy ass can get round to it. Looking forward to SC thursday update.

Thanks mate :)
Yeah I definately have, I'm kind of leaving myself haanging but I need to be in the right environment to get a clear idea on how she treats and the extra cure will hopefully make her that much nicer :)
Good to hear mate ill be waiting on it .
And funny you mention SC I was just about to update for her which is my Thursday and I usually do it Friday and when I read what you said I was thinking wait a minute then realized the time difference haha :)

Here's my update for SC
Once again I don't have her day.
I have been very slack in my excitement with harvesting/drying/curing BS aswell as doing extra work and all that type of thing.
I went in to have a look lastnight at the seedlings and saw in horror SC looking very droopy and thirsty, so I rushed to it gave her a big watering, I forgot about the warner days and she's started drinking a lot quicker now so ill be keeping on it now.
She is looking better today, still a little haggard but good, some of the first lot of hairs have started turning brown and most of her budsites have showed and filled a little which gives me a rough idea of how she's going to turn out.
Not a lot of pics but I may add some better ones tomorrow :)
IMAG15333.jpg
IMAG15323.jpg

And here's a few extra pics of the big bug after a few days curing :)
IMAG15133.jpg
IMAG15165.jpg
IMAG15202.jpg

Well I did mention it but here I am with some extra pics of the lady, its a struggle to get good pics with her atm, she's very bushy and also very large which can make it an effort to move her at times.
I trimmed three leaves today, which is nothing to how bushy she is.
Her leaves seem to be reaching up atm which is strange since the LEDs are pretty close so I lowered them a little again.
Here's some pics
IMAG15342.jpg

IMAG15385.jpg

IMAG15394.jpg

IMAG15424.jpg

And another pic of the whole tent. Ms Strawberry looks like a bit of a god amongst the tent now, hopefully the 12/12 girls will follow her example :)
IMAG15442.jpg

So I had some thoughts on my mind for awhile now, its only now I have one something about it.
When BS started flowering she grew strange leaves I put it down to heat or genetics, however now SC has been showing the same thing and it cant be heat because if anything it gets to cool in the tent and can't be genetics with them being so different but also all scs look the same but its started in flowering again.
So I went back through my info and resources and realized what's actually happening.
Its a damn toxicity of the nitrogen type, and I know why too, using canna nutes your meant to use practicly the same feed schedule the whole grow of both a and b, however like in my case your bound to have something happen in flower feeding like that considering same nitrogen levels in both vege and flower makes no sense at all.
So now I'm thinking, BS could of yielded abit more since she had it most of the time through flower, so hopefully fixing things with SC makes a difference.
Does anyone have an adjusted canna a+b schedule as in more b then a for flowering or using pk through flower more?
Anyways how I've treated her is I gave her 2 2ltr flushes of straight water with sensizyme, then I gave her another 2ltrs mixed with sensizyme and a little pk 13/14 just so she has a little something to feed on.
Hopefully this helps and ill be keeping a much better eye on her from now on.

Ive got some pics of her toxicity aswell, features curling down and clawed leave and top half of plant deep dark green and lower half a proper weed green.
IMAG15474.jpg
IMAG15502.jpg
IMAG15483.jpg
IMAG15492.jpg

Looks like a nite over load.My canna nutes are different for veg and flower as to much nitrogen in flower will do that(well it did when I grew) I plan on using at least half nite strength at flower at least.I bet I'll be in your situation down the track using canna as this is the first soil medium I've used but if it were me I'd flush with at least double your pot size of fresh ph'd water and then give a half feed of flowering nutes and go from there.Are you saying your Canna A and B is for veg through to flower?

Happy Easter in 5 minutes

Yeah it definately is nitrogen.
Maybe its because its soil nutes I'm not sure but hopefully you won't run into it, its quite a sly little problem for the plants.
If you use half for flower you should be right, from here on in I'm going to lower the amount of A till I figure it out.
Yeah I've given probably a half flush but I think she had drank everything in the coco so it may be enough and yeah I added the pk since its only potassium and phosphorus so hopefully that mixed with any nitrogen left over from flushing may see hee her looking better.
Its weird cause she was showing her typical nitrogen deficiencies when she was thirsty yellowing of leaves so nitrogen is going to be added in small amounts now and ill let her if it works alright feed off some of her leaves, she definately has enough to spare.
Yeah mate canna coco A+B is meant to be same dosage right through vege and flower so it seems abit silly to me but then again maybe its like that so it can look like its for plants other then mj and mj growers are meant to fiddle with it a abit.
I'm not sure but I'm going to play with dosages and get this figured out proper, is rather a N deficiency then a N toxicity since a toxicity can make budsites tiny and leafy as hell

Oh tonight, just before I went and harvested the top half of my outdoor lady after investigating some of the trichomes earlier in the day.
This should work out good after there's no more BS left to get rid of apart from my special nug this lot should be dry and through part of cure to sell off and maybe make some paste or oil, depending if Mrs bud wants to sell it more then make some paste/cream up for her wrists, guess well see when I know the dry weight :)

Back
Top Bottom