Seedsman Sponsored Grow: Peyote Wi-Fi By Beez

I've asked two or three times to have this thread marked as completed going back a few months now I'm thinking. I guess I'll just keep it running since it's already here.

I finally took the maiden voyage in the new canoe on the Saturday or Labor Day. This canoe weighs 46lbs where my other canoe (15'8" Old Town Discovery) weighs 89lbs. The new canoe is 34" at the widest part at the water level. The Old Town is 36" wide at the widest section at water level. The new canoe sits high in the water and being honest is not as stable as the much heavier Old Town. I've always had older, heavier, wider canoes my whole life and until about 4 years ago could still hoist them up onto the roof of my jeep. I can still put one up there but it's more of a struggle then I want to go through at the end of a long day of paddling and fishing.

The new canoe with gear in it will be just perfect and much more stable. I also don't have kneeling pads to lower my center of gravity which would help a whole lot when there is no load in the canoe. I'm very much looking forward to my first paddling, camping, and fishing trip of several days. Next week I start cutting parts for my trailer build.

I had a package arrive in the mail today. A seed order I placed back on July 23rd. I really wish these would have made it in time for my auto grow that's already almost 2 weeks running. But better late then never I'm thinking.

LOL Pontoons!! Outriggers I won't have. Too hard to land a fish with them and unless you're floating a river you certainly don't want to be paddling that canoe. And after paddling for 90 minutes the other day I was a lot more comfortable then when I first got in the boat. Just gonna take some getting used to.

I had a package arrive in the mail today. A seed order I placed back on July 23rd. I really wish these would have made it in time for my auto grow that's already almost 2 weeks running. But better late then never I'm thinking.
They must have been busy, I finally got mine yesterday too.

Here's one I think PW will like. SFV OG X Platinum from In House Genetics. Today she is at flip + 21 days and already starting to stack up. I know it has as much to do with the new light as it does the genetics.

Kneeling pads as opposed to knee pads. The kneeling pads are attached by one of several methods to the bottom of the canoe. If you have good kneeling pads it's really quite comfortable and they are a must when running rapids or in rough open water. It has an 850lb capacity so again with gear she'll sit much nicer in the water.

The Platinum Kush male transfers tons of trichome production to anything he touches.
Should make for some really nice nighttime smoke I'm thinking. Especially if I let her run till I see 10-20% amber.

Here is an update on my group of 8 auto flower grow. These photos were taken today at day 18 post sprout. All 8 have been topped at this point at the 4th node. Now I'm patiently waiting for the side branching to grow big enough to train it.
Photo #1
Top Row L to R: Quarter Pounder, Blue Cheese Special
Bottom Row L to R: Gorilla Girl XL, Blackberry Kush

Photo #2
Top Row L to R: Blueberry Auto, OG Kush
Bottom Row L to R: Diesel Auto, TrainWreck auto (trainwreck has been coming on the last week)

They are all healthy plants. I'm just wondering if the reason they're not growing real quick is because they are in Coots soil? Maybe it's a little too dense/heavy for them?

Hey dr. Hook! I wish they would all veg for another 2 weeks or longer and maybe grow out some decent side branches. The Quarter Pounder auto might go another 2 weeks. I think the first one I grew did not start flowering till day 39 or 40. The only other of these 8 strains I've grown is the Train Wreck and it's been so long ago I can't remember how long before it starts flowering. In hindsight I probably should have hunted down a bag of ProMix and used that. I know autos grow well in the ProMix with MC as fertilizer.

Back
Top Bottom