Seedsman Sponsored Grow: Peyote Wi-Fi By Beez

Hey Beez, Happy New Week back atcha! I've been busy turning a plant to make some pollen with your CS tutorial. Any day now it looks! Appreciate the knowledge! This is so fun!
What strain are you reversing and how long have you been applying the CS? Look for the first pollen sacks down low on the plant.

What strain are you reversing and how long have you been applying the CS? Look for the first pollen sacks down low on the plant.
I've been putting the CS for 23 days today. Today I backed off to one time a day. I'm pretty sure these are man parts. It's a CBD Cream and Cheese.
Here's the lower.
And the top

As the pollen sacks get near to opening take your trimming scissors and remove leaves below the sacks. Makes pollen harvesting a whole lot easier. And remember, the sacks open in the morning which is when they offer the most pollen.

I am in the process of reversing an IHG strain called Garlic Sherbert. This strain is the best I've ever grown. The quality is outstanding and the yield is real good too. A keeper strain 100%!

The plant itself is just about ready to be harvested but I won't have a problem leaving in go a little longer if the seeds down low need more time to mature. I hand pollinated two or three buds at the top of the branch I reversed and I harvested the seeds from those buds yesterday. I'm happy with how they look. At $20.00 per seed from the breeder this is a big money saver.

Congratulations otter,

it’s a boy!.... now.

dang Beez, 150 seeds off of just a couple of branches. Clearly the garlic sherb is happy as a clam being reversed..

Congrats, IHG has a lot of keepers.
They sure do. Every one of their strains I've grown so far has been a keeper. I have two more strains started right now that I will be growing out. The first is called Terple which is cross of Tropicana Cookies and Slurricane #7. The second is SFV OG X Platinum which is self explanatory. Looking at the parents you have to believe there is a winner in there somewhere.

Not a bad day for a 522 mile round trip ride. Just a small sprinkle about halfway there and that was it for the rain. I had to drive into a major city to pick up my new canoe and I am NOT used to driving like that. Six lanes going south bound with me in lane 2 on the right gritting my teeth with my butt puckered. The speed limit was 70 and I felt like I was crawling driving 75 mph. But I survived the trip and just absolutely love the new canoe. It is 15' long and made out of a material called Blue Steel. Not only is it beautiful, but it's also really light and supposed to be tough and durable. We'll see on that one. Now I can't wait for the fall to get here or at least days with high temps in the 70s so I can take her for a test drive at the lake.

Back
Top Bottom