Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics: Seedsman Sponsored Journal

I’m picturing cookies molded into the shape of leaves, a cup of milk spiked with one of yours or newty’s concoctions, and a little sign wishing Santa “Merry Dankmas!”. The icing on the cake would be coming downstairs to see the big man covered in crumbs and snoring under the tree!

Thanks again everyone for the kind comments, I appreciate ladies G and G2 letting me post!

Looking forward to your update G2HM!
:hug:

Dec 18, 2018 - Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics – Sponsored Tandem Journal:welcome:

We have progress in the best ways…:) My environment is back to being stable again.

---------------------------------

1. Type: Afghan Kush (“The Comeback Kush”)

Days: 32

Week: 4

RH: 55%

Strain: Mostly Indica (80% - 20% sativa?)

Comments: So I took pics when I topped her and 6 days later she’s grown out her two new stalks ready for the Quad Squad! I know I have 2 extra limbs there for training, I plan to grow them out long enough to clip them for clones later on.

BEFORE - Just topped 6 days ago

AFTER - Getting ready to LST

-------------------------------------

2. Type: Mama Mia x 2 *NEW

Days: 14

Week: 2

RH: Humidifier is here and we are back on track Jack

Strain: Mostly Indica (90% - 10% sativa?)

Comments: They are both growing in now, still reaching for the sky because I have not touched them. There is something to be said about just leaving them alone. Amazing how they change over time.

Mama Mia #1:

Before -

After -

-------------------------------

Mama Mia #2:

Before -

After -

Peace Love Unity Respect - Soulful Grow Tribe
LG2:passitleft::cough:

full

*I do love it, I just wish I could do this for the rest of my life.

Haha! I plan on initiating a grow room at the old folks home when and if I get there! Have walker...can grow! I'll put a Deadhead bumper sticker on it :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I start running up xmas tree's like a squirrel.
The office has been full of sweets from customers and vendors...yikes! I AM that squirrel G2!

Dec 18, 2018 - Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics – Sponsored Tandem Journal:welcome:

We have progress in the best ways…:) My environment is back to being stable again.

----------------------------

BTW, we have new neighbours...UHOHHHH! hahahahaha

View media item 1634254

Comments: So I took pics when I topped her and 6 days later she’s grown out her two new stalks ready for the Quad Squad! I know I have 2 extra limbs there for training, I plan to grow them out long enough to clip them for clones later on.

Comments: They are both growing in now, still reaching for the sky because I have not touched them. There is something to be said about just leaving them alone. Amazing how they change over time.

Mama Mia #1:

Before -

After -

Mama Mia #2:

Before -

After -

full
Nice LadyG2! Looking really healthy! That Comeback Kush looks amazing. Can't even tell she had a spill! :thumb:

----------------------------

BTW, we have new neighbours...UHOHHHH! hahahahaha

View media item 1634254

Mama Mia #1:

Before -

After -

Mama Mia #2:

Before -

After -

full

Nice update LG2! The babies are looks strong and healthy! Can’t wait to see them take off! Qaudline start looking good keep it up girl! Woooh
:passitleft:

Haha! I plan on initiating a grow room at the old folks home when and if I get there! Have walker...can grow! I'll put a Deadhead bumper sticker on it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The office has been full of sweets from customers and vendors...yikes! I AM that squirrel G2!

*HAHAHAHAHA I love the dancing bears, very cute, will dance for herb. I haven't had ONE sweet for xmas, been eating watermelon, not the same, but I am eating vicariously through you.

Nice LadyG2! Looking really healthy! That Comeback Kush looks amazing. Can't even tell she had a spill! :thumb:

*Thanks LG, she's still a bit heavy so I'm waiting, but she is a beautiful colour now, I can see how fast she is truly growing now that she's fully healed. You can tell the humidity is really aiding the growing process.

Nice update LG2! The babies are looks strong and healthy! Can’t wait to see them take off! Qaudline start looking good keep it up girl! Woooh
:passitleft:

*Thanks Dutch, I'm so glad it's working out now. We be quadlining at the same time grow bro. Will be interesting how they turn out.

Oh yea!! It will be fun growin together in the #quadsquad woohoo

*You know I should ask Ace to come over and do a tutorial, I haven't officially been taught, just checkin' out other quad squad peeps.

The Comeback Kush has something to prove it looks like, the Mama Mia are coming along nicely.

*She is one tough lady, even tougher than me I think.

Everything is looking happy and healthy and growing fast! Getting the environment nailed makes such a huge difference.

*Thanks DW, I had a malfunction, but now I'm dialed in.

*Thanks Ween, she's about half full heaviness, I supposed I'm to wait till she is feather light again?
*Thanks Ween, she's about half full heaviness, I supposed I'm to wait till she is feather light again?
I was a little scared at first too G2...Mum always said you didn't want your plants to go bone dry or get root bound! lol...but she wasn't growing cannabis, or using Doc's kit! :rofl::rofl::rofl: She is smiling down on me with a proud face because I got her and Dad's green gene! :high-five:

Looking fabulous G! :D
It’s totally nerve wracking letting the babies get as dry as they need to ... :eek: once you’ve done it and see how they respond to a drench after they practically wilting, you’ll get excited. I did. They get this fully electrically charged look :slide:

put a Deadhead bumper sticker on it :rofl::rofl::rofl:
SO funny m’Lady. There’s been some talk about one of these frames being something i might need sooner rather than later - to mitigate deterioration - so your “have frame - will grow” thought really struck a cord with me today. :Namaste:

Looking great ladies :high-five:.
Have walker...can grow! I'll put a Deadhead bumper sticker on it :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Heck yah someone better put a dead sticker on my wheelchair/walker and lead me to the grow one day hahahaha
Environment is one of those things we could all do better at, good job!
Yeah i push them to their limits on occasion. Oops. :laugh:
Dropping a couple of pics of my Seedsman babies(LG2 said it was ok)

. Will say their beans pop for me. 3 out of 3 so far :kiss:.

Environment is one of those things we could all do better at, good job!

Ain’t that the truth!

Good job G! I’m having a heck of a time with humidity this winter. Oh well, could be worse...btw, I took my deadhead sticker off the walker. Too easy for the other old farts to spot the guy with weed. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom