PW's Perpetual Playhouse

I built this thing using a Youtube video. All the information is in this video....materials list, length, assembly etc.

Airlift Compost Tea Brewer

it's a good one and what I use. High-ly recommend. Air pump is key. Get the biggest one you can find.. I just upgraded to a slightly larger one. Plumbing is key tho so pay attention to the size of tube.

If you've never tried this ACT stuff.. try the extra on your outdoor gardens. Watch plants go wild, then you will understand. Indoors a few plants it's hard to notice.

Mine looks to be starting something. I'm just going to up the nutes till i see the tips burn.

That made me laugh... trying test buds of BH I'm running now (Blue Dream variant).

If the tips are burning, your plants aren't churning. Just sayin

Starman from Rush

Shhh don't say Rush around my wife. We will be listening to them the whole summer.

I know I'll play a Rush tune on the last night before we leave to come home from the cottage. She will probably throw me in the lake. :cool: (for waiting).

Shhh don't say Rush around my wife. We will be listening to them the whole summer.

I know I'll play a Rush tune on the last night before we leave to come home from the cottage. She will probably throw me in the lake. :cool: (for waiting).
Hey bobrown I posted a video of my em first attempt at act on my current journal I would really appreciate any advise I can take criticism I swear :Namaste:

I built this thing using a Youtube video. All the information is in this video....materials list, length, assembly etc.

Airlift Compost Tea Brewer

Thanks for the tutorial!! :)
I do this for my coco grows. I have a declorinating bucket and a nute bucket. When my nute bucket is empty I used the declorinated water to make more ad fill the empty bucket and it gets to sit for about 3 days. I do have a backup source of RO if I need it. I make it in 30 gallon containers for the salt water tank.

RO is about as clean as you're going to get water but I had nute defiencies when I used it as a primary source. I am 10 miles from the great lakes shores so my tap is pretty good sans the chlorine and fluoride they put in it.

I do the same thing! Besides the RO, I have back up rain water or I use distilled water that I buy:D #samsies

PW you and Derb have some great avatars, I think Newty needs a new one...hmmm:hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom