Question about 12/12 getting interrupted

TattooedJT

Hello I have a question that I need some help with. 2 days ago our power went out for 2 hours. no big deal the tent stays on until 6am and the power went out at 4am so I at 6am I unplugged it so it wouldn't kick back on when the power came back on. then yesterday I reset the timer so it would go back on at 6pm and I would be back on schedule. well my dumb ass self accidentally switched my timer from the timed mode to the constant on mode.:oops:
I had to be to work at 5am today (my Sundays suck!) my wife texted me at 11:30am asking me why the tent was still on. I was like WHAT??? TURN IT OFF NOW!!! the tent was on for 17.5 hours:yikes:
So after all that rambling my question is should I reset it back to regular schedule 6pm-6am or should I not turn the tent back on until tomorrow? If I waited until tomorrow it would give them about 18.5 hours of darkness and if I went back to regular schedule it would give them only about 6.5 hours of darkness. The plants have been on 12/12 for about 2 1/2 weeks (went in on 2-11)

Thankyou in advance for your help:Namaste:

I would just go back on schedule like nothing happened, the same thing in a sense has happened to me, I just kept them on the same schedule and it all worked out. best thing was catching it quick.

Back
Top Bottom