Raysace LED Grow Lights Discussion

I could be one of the first to have information on the lights to post for you here have you picked anyone to do test grow yet of this product I want to do one haven't read to much information on this product any were can you send me link were I contact you for price and information on best light for my area I will be growing 2-3 plants at a time auto flower plants which best light you have for bloom plants I can get I need good harvest with best light you can work something out with me we can promote this product

Hello nuggs78. Here is a link to the Raysace trial being run by a great grower on here by the name of Light Addict: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Training!

You might want to have a read of his and maybe a few other grow journals on the site so that you can get used to the typical journal formats and what that entails before rushing in and possibly overwhelming yourself, maybe get a few journals under your belt beforehand.

I'm not too sure how a side by side between two sponsors of the site would be perceived but a lot of people would probably be looking for an LED v HPS set up, besides Mars Hydro lights are cheapo versions that are good for what they are, but kind of like apples v oranges as a comparison to the more costly versions of LED. Don't get me wrong I like M-H myself, I own 5 of there lights ranging from 60x5's through to their MII 1600w, but they're cheap and cheerful, nowhere near the better end. All the best, peace.

I could be one of the first to have information on the lights to post for you here have you picked anyone to do test grow yet of this product I want to do one haven't read to much information on this product any were can you send me link were I contact you for price and information on best light for my area I will be growing 2-3 plants at a time auto flower plants which best light you have for bloom plants I can get I need good harvest with best light you can work something out with me we can promote this product

Can you send your email address by PM? I will send detial info to you.

Back
Top Bottom