RedEyes - Dr Krippling's Incredible Bulk - Grow Journal

Hi Guys,

First grow journal so here we go!

I've grown afew autos recently but thought I would change it up and grow a photo this time.

The grow space is small, only 600mm x 600mm x 1700mm but this is enough for one good plant. I'm using an exodus oxypot which is a hybrid dwc and drip feed.

For the lights I have a leds running. I have a rhino carbon filter with 5" extractor fan running this is on a variable control unit while in veg to help control the temp and humidity.

With the seed I put it between some wet cotton wool and leave in the cupboard checking every day until I see its root come out, then it goes straight in to a 1" rock wool cube that has been soaked in ph adjusted water and low level nutrient and goes straight into the oxpot basket and under the lights.

I'm skipping to day 9 from seed in its pot and under the lights, I have just topped it as I'm am keeping this low and using the scrog method.

I'm still working out how to upload some photos but they won't be long!

IMG_109342.JPG
IMG_107645.JPG

Sorry for the delay have only just worked out how to upload photos. Pictures are from day 15 in veg. Having no problems with this grow, temp ph nutrients and humidity are pretty spot on! More photos to follow shortly.

Day 18 of vegging, I'm still not sure how long I am gonna veg her for the tent is 1.8m high so long s of space to grow her up if needed. Any advice welcome!

Bushy girl you got there. My plants are following the same path. Looking forward to the ride

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Angry Bird thanks for joining! Would love to see some pics of your grand heft Auto!

Hi Nuckscelts, thanks she's starting to bush out nicely, had a look at your grow journal too, your girls are starting to look good!

Wow they are some beautiful buds thanks for sharing!

May I ask how long you vegged yours for before going to flower? My tent is 1.7m tall so was hoping to veg her for a good five weeks before flipping the lights.

I've heard good things about this strain for yield so I'm hoping she will give me a good return for my time!

Cool thanks, I may veg her for 6 weeks then to make sure, I've heard she responds well to SCROG but have never done one before so time will tell!! Gonna change the water in the reservoir when I get in tonight and probably take a load more leaves off! Will post pics soon.

Howdy thought I'd pull up a chair if ya don't mind I've got some dr.k's incredible bulk in my stock so I'm interested in how she grows so I can be prepared. I'm interested in you medium or lack there of now are you on like 3 minute intervals of nutes or are you just pumping o2 into a reservoir system like a swick?

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Back
Top Bottom