RedEyes - Dr Krippling's Incredible Bulk - Grow Journal

Hey Ohioboy, welcome!

The system I'm using is an awesome hybrid of deep water culture and drip feed, the roots are suspended constantly in oxygenated water so have access to all the nutrients as and when they want it, it then has a pump in the reservoir that feeds the water up, the drip feed runs 24/7 and the pump for the air stone in the reservoir runs 12/12. :)

IMG_114637.JPG

Just a quick one of the nice healthy roots developing.

IMG_114532.JPG
IMG_114334.JPG

Day 22 of vegging, she explodes more and more everyday no matter how many leaves I take!
I got high hope for this one! Will update pics again every few days from here on out!

Hey Ohioboy, welcome!

The system I'm using is an awesome hybrid of deep water culture and drip feed, the roots are suspended constantly in oxygenated water so have access to all the nutrients as and when they want it, it then has a pump in the reservoir that feeds the water up, the drip feed runs 24/7 and the pump for the air stone in the reservoir runs 12/12. :)

And the drip is dripping through coco nice that a diy? I make something like that the only difference is I leave the stones on 24/7 and I've no dripper I felt that without the drip the roots would have to work more to stretch to the reservoir and I used soil heavy perilite and only have holes on the bottom of the root cage instead of all the way up like yours. But I like what you got there how often are you changing your res? How many gallons/ litters is the reservoir? And what nutes are you using?

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Hey buddy sorry for the delayed reply!

The grow medium is clay pebbles sorry I should of stated that but yes the drip feed goes down through the medium and back in to the tank, it's a bought system by Exodus Hydroponics, it's a good hybrid because you can go straight into it from seed, as soon as my seed sprouts it goes in a 1 inch rock wool cube and straight into the pot the dripper then feeds it. At that stage I use 1 light and a clear dome over the seed to keep up the humidity.

The tank is a 22 litre. For nutrients at this stage I use green haze grow nutrient for hydroponics, and I also add canna rhizotonic which helps the roots form and strengthens the plant. I change the reservoir every 7 days. : )

Yeah I made one of those drip systems out of a "grow box" and a 4 port air pump but I only top fed for the first few weeks then it was all res fed and I added 3 air stones to the res the res is 3 gallons I also made a diy one out of two 5 gallon buckets. Keep it up bro and check out my journal it starts last grow and about page 24 or so it starts with my current auto indoor grow hope to see you there

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Nice Roots there Dr Fish, yeah I'm with you I never shut the drip ring off it's the air stone in the reservoir I run 12 on and 12 off but the drip runs all the time, hoping my roots end up looking similar to yours.

IMG_119438.JPG
IMG_119337.JPG
IMG_119230.JPG

Hi Guys!!

Quick update, I switched her over to flower on Saturday as she is getting big!! So pics are day 3 of flower!

Switched over to green haze bloom nutrients now but still adding the rhizotonic for the roots! :)

Hey RedEye, gonna pull up a seat and chill for the journey, I'm sure it will be a good one.

Your lady is looking lovely! Keep up the good work. I'm day 16 into flowering 12 of these lovely ladies myself and am really looking forward to seeing the end result. Just like you, I've also heard good things about this strain. They definitely grow quickly, I'll tell you that ;)!

GET READY FOR SOME STRETCH! :)

20161128_173749.jpg

20161119_174000.jpg

20161127_175601.jpg
Hey Farmeekenji, is that Incredible Bulk? It's so frosty, I'm flowering some of those lovely ladies right now, hope they come out looking as frosty and lovely as those beautiful ladies. They definitely like to stretch I'm 19 days in and they're going for it like a gooden!

Terp, I'm subbed on your grow too. Nice looking girls you have ;) These are IB at about 45 days from 12/12. I'm loving the frost too buddy!! These pics are a week old. They are at 50 days and just starting to show a couple amber trichs. Looks like they are gonna finish in 55-60 days from switch (hoping). They were flipped when 14" and almost doubled...even with a 600w MH first week and then switch to HPS. Supersoil with earth juice added as needed.

Awesome, thanks for subbing up, I'm going to find my way over to your grow journal if you have one going? Thanks pal, I was rather impressed with how things are going. I can't wait till mine start getting frosty, those buds look immense pal. Yeah they grow bloody quickly when you switch them, this was my first go at flowering and I didn't know what to expect, my do the ladies shoot up once you flip. Hope mine get as frosty as your lovely ladies. Nice work buddy!

Back
Top Bottom