RedEyes - Dr Krippling's Incredible Bulk - Grow Journal

Hi Guys!! Thanks for joining and some lovely pics!! Thanks for sharing :)

Sorry was manic last week so only had the quick update.

Just uploading some pics of her now so will post shortly.

Terms been watching your grow and they are looking lovely, wish I had the space like you to do more of them!!

IMG_121138.JPG
IMG_121041.JPG
IMG_120938.JPG

Start of week 2 flowering, when did everyone find she stopped going up? Lol :)

I've been taking leaves all of week 1 and tucking in and out the net to create an even canopy, still needs to fill a bit more but I dare say that will happen this week and next

When you say terms I take it you mean terps lol. Thanks for subbing in pal and thanks, Im rather chuffed with the results so far.

I'm just into the beginning of week 4 atmo. I still think they're growing up just a little still. I think between week 3 and 4 is when you should expect them to slow down on the vertical growth though. She's certainly looking nice and healthy!

Mind if I pull up a chair too?! I'm day 46 flower with my 5 IB in 60:40 coco clay mix running autopots, canna coco range and 600w HPS. Just tonight went onto the last 1-2 week part of my nute cycle so hopefully be ready shortly after Xmas! Be interested to see when farmerkenji goes for the chop so I can gauge mine. I've seen people taking them down between days 58 & 63 of flower.

Here's a couple of poor quality shots from day 40.
420-magazine-mobile373617005.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1502951994.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow they look awesome, will put some pics on today guys, sorry the updates are slow I'm buying a business and it's taking a lot of my time up!! I'm start of week 4 on mine now, they have shot up like crazy!!

Hi Guys!!! Pics are day 23 of flower, she took up so much space I couldn't scrog her properly but tried my best, she was only topped once. She's also still going up so has gone over twice her height in the first 3 weeks

Day 24 of flowering, the lights have just turned off so thought I would snap a quick shot of her! I'm quite happy with the amount of bud sites forming! Been feeding her bloom nutes and a powder my hydro shop said to try. Will snap a shot of it and put on here, I think it has helped a fair bit.

IMG_128538.JPG
IMG_128439.JPG

420-magazine-mobile924586806.jpg

Hi Guys, quick shot of just before lights out, Day 39 of flowering, I'm really impressed with this strain I'm thinking of trying Smoking Gun Auto after this one also from Dr Krippling although I've always wanted to grow some Sensi Star by Paradise Seeds!! Big Decisions Huh!! :)

Forgot to say the net keeping the spread between buds on the plant had pretty much pulled in on itself so I added the frame with hooks to pull it back out again!

420-magazine-mobile391447969.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1421629289.jpg

Day 44, I noticed (prob a bit too late) that a couple of the tops have started to bleach from the led lights so raised them up a tad to prevent any further damage!!

Can't wait for this pant to finish, she smells great and is covered in sparkly thc :)

I think I will start flushing Saturday to finish for exactly 56 days but to be honest I will decide Saturday morning after checking a bud under the microscope!

420-magazine-mobile391447969.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1421629289.jpg

Day 44, I noticed (prob a bit too late) that a couple of the tops have started to bleach from the led lights so raised them up a tad to prevent any further damage!!

Can't wait for this pant to finish, she smells great and is covered in sparkly thc :)

I think I will start flushing Saturday to finish for exactly 56 days but to be honest I will decide Saturday morning after checking a bud under the microscope!

My bulk went for 60 days, i didnt veg her very long tho yours definitely is better but mine was still amazing.
420-magazine-mobile1919143241.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That was 3 weeks before i pulled her

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom