Resin

nah, must be you, i can't stand a dirty pipe or bong, the resin taste is horrible and the smoke gives me a headach

i must just be me then i dont mind the taste of resin but i do like the taste of a dank bud more but when u have a dirty steamroller and no weed i dont mind tokin up on resin

Its you dude. Combined resin from a bunch of different kinds of weed can make you feel higher, but that is because, when you smoke resin, you are taking in all the qualities of all your prior pot. Different kinds of weed have different effects on you. Combine all of those and its almost an overload. Resin can sustain a toker in a desperate time, but it tastes terrible. Smells terrible. Not only sticks-to, but stains your hands, clothing, and whatever else it may come into contact with. Yuck. But, it does get you high. We've all smoked resin at some time. I'd be happy to never have to resort to that again. Sorry for the rant...lol

hehe i find my self scraping and smoking a good amount of resin sometimes. the taste really doesnt bother me that much... its kinda like saying a cig or beer doesnt taste good but for the people who do it we know it does. a few months back i had to scrape out an old broken glas peice because i was out. the resin came out all dry and crumbly prob about 5g of it. that stuff got me soooooooooooooooooooo baked, its burned perfectly and smoked like a mother. i would actually be willing a pack a bowl of that if i had any left.

but my fav is cracking open the gooey roach stash once i run outa green nugs, thats a real treat!

yeah ive done that alot of times. my buddy likes to save all his blunt roaches and then break it all out, to make another resin covered blunt. that thing burns so damn slow. but it is harsh on the lungs. but the high is fantastic.

yeah ive done that alot of times. my buddy likes to save all his blunt roaches and then break it all out, to make another resin covered blunt. that thing burns so damn slow. but it is harsh on the lungs. but the high is fantastic.

hell yea 2nd generation blunts are amazing

haha! i never thought of using the term "second generation blunts". speaking of "slow burning blunts". has anyone ever took the leaf of a dutchie and then but a little dab of honey on it. then wrap the blunt up. i use to do that 4 years ago. now thats a slow burn blunt.

haha! i never thought of using the term "second generation blunts". speaking of "slow burning blunts". has anyone ever took the leaf of a dutchie and then but a little dab of honey on it. then wrap the blunt up. i use to do that 4 years ago. now thats a slow burn blunt.

do u mean real honey like from bees or the honey oil u extract from marijuana

bee honey. but imagine using honey oil. we might be on to something bro.

bee honeys a good idea. i did do the honey oil i smeared it on the inside of a sweet and rolled up some dro with hash sprinkled on top. holy cow that was the highest ive ever been.

Back
Top Bottom