Right way to make firecrackers?

Dontdisrespectmylung

Always made em like this

Decarb weed for 10 mins at 120c

Then 15min with the cracker and chocolate at 150c

I heard 150c is a bit high and can damage thc.

What is the best way to maximize thc extraction?

Always made em like this

Decarb weed for 10 mins at 120c

Then 15min with the cracker and chocolate at 150c

I heard 150c is a bit high and can damage thc.

What is the best way to maximize thc extraction?
Hello @Dontdisrespectmylung great name.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
From what I understand 40 minutes at 240f decarbs pot properly.
I steam mine works fantastic.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hello @Dontdisrespectmylung great name.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
From what I understand 40 minutes at 240f decarbs pot properly.
I steam mine works fantastic.
Stay safe.
Bill
Thanks,

I see, but isnt the point of baking the crackers with the weed so that the oils and fats mix in well with the weed?

In guessing the outcome would be worse if u just decarb the weed alone for 40 mins and then slap it on a cracker with chocolate?

Maybe skip the decarb of weed alone and put it in with the Chocolate for 40 mins at 240f? Or maybe longers since the chocolate has to heat up too?

Thanks,

I see, but isnt the point of baking the crackers with the weed so that the oils and fats mix in well with the weed?

In guessing the outcome would be worse if u just decarb the weed alone for 40 mins and then slap it on a cracker with chocolate?

Maybe skip the decarb of weed alone and put it in with the Chocolate for 40 mins at 240f? Or maybe longers since the chocolate has to heat up too?
I guess I'm a bit lost my friend sorry.
Never made what you are calling fire crackers.
I make butter and add it to chocolate then do what ever I want with it.
My mistake.
Stay safe.
Bill

Also, made etables on sunday, about 1 grams of 25% thc weed

Should be 250mg of thc right?

Split it in half with a casual smoker friend, when we smoked together he wasn't getting very high off smoking it seemed like, maybe he was inhaling wrong and i wasn't paying attention, so i thought 125mg should do the trick.

He was on the moon, threw up, i gave him some ibuprofen to reduce the high and it worked somewhat....

As for me, 125mg did get me high, but no where near "this is some really strong shit" kinda deal.

125mg should be a pretty fat dose? Also it nevers lasts 6-8 hours like some say, maybe 4 hours ish? And it usually kicks in after 1 and a half or 2

I don't really have insane tolerance. If im home relaxing alone, 0.2g of 23% weed will def get me nice and high if its the first rip of the day.

If im anxious at a party or friends for example, ill need at least 0.7g or more to feel the same effects

0.2g? Should be around 17mg of thc inhaled from a bong, sure it hits you all at once, but its no where near 125mg of thc?

I guess I'm a bit lost my friend sorry.
Never made what you are calling fire crackers.
I make butter and add it to chocolate then do what ever I want with it.
My mistake.
Stay safe.
Bill
Oh i see, yeah no i just make simple firecrackers as they're really fast to make...no butter making involved You're eating the nug eheh

D3CB081C-5499-412A-8F33-BF96720F9396.png

NTH

Back
Top Bottom