RooRman's Pictures.

roor is a german pipe company. they just sold a part to the us b/c we didnt want them shipping pipes so much. those roors with the diff perc and whatnot. total ripoff. roor doesnt have a line with that. get one from germany, the real deal. stay green. peace.

i have owned 3 roors. little sista(red), ice master(black), and i currently have the icefairmaster (yellow) all with diffusers. and they all came from germany. no imitations.

German RooR is partners with America RooR, i.e. they are the same company.

There is so little difference between German RooR's and US RooR's it doesn't matter. Also, German RooR does not make pipes with percs in them nor do they make ones with bent necks. If one would assume these parts are better, then it is actually USA RooR which is supirior to the German ones. Chew on that one a while.

Have owned? What did you do, break them or sell them?

More chronic. Nicely crystalized.

Chronic12.JPG

Plants need darkness
Hope my shit looks like that. I am growing chronic.

Urdedpal said:
Plants need darkness
Hope my shit looks like that. I am growing chronic.

I just call all the really good buds I get "chronic" like some people call it "headies" and etc. I am sorry if I eluded to the fact that it was Chronic the actual strain from Serious Seeds, in fact I am not sure of what strain it is. I am sure what you are growing Urdedpal will look as good if not way better.

I would agree with the information in the link. I never believed root structure was the main growth formed in the dark periods, rather I just believe in the natural progression of the sun and moon under wich these plants would usually grow. If there is a day, there is always a night as well. Plants have been growing large and healthy for centuries through this natural light cycle and I believe 24hrs. of light is just not natural for the plant.

Roorman, Great looking buds.. hows that chronic taste? :smokin3:

More "Chronic". This stuff actually tastes VERY sweet. So I want to say it's Sweet Tooth or something like that, but that is nothing more than an educated guess. Whatever it is, it is the best through a RooR and especially a vaporizor.

Chronic22.JPG

That is some gorgeous looking buds roorman, really nice work. I wish my camera too pics like that so you could see the trichrome content in my Ice buds.. anyways again great looking buds :allgood:

It is SUPER hard to take pictures of bud that look good. You get shadows with the flash, or the light is too dark and you can't even see the trichomes. I suppose my digi. cam is a good one for this because it has a mode called "Macro" in which you can take really close up pictures with no distortion to the focus. However, it still takes a couple of tries.

Nice pictures dude. How much did your US Roors run you? :peace:

$240 for the straight Orange Label 7.0 and $260 for the Yellow 5.0 beaker with ice catches. I may have paid a little more than the going rate, but hey, you only go around this way once!

I'm halfway thinking about purchasing a name brand bong (Phx, Roor etc..)

I'm not one to order off the net, but in this case it seems to be my only option. It may also be the one downfall to this plan. Any bit of info you have would be great. Need to find out a bit more about available accesories. You seem to love yours.

:peace:

Andrew86 said:
I'm halfway thinking about purchasing a name brand bong (Phx, Roor etc..)

I'm not one to order off the net, but in this case it seems to be my only option. It may also be the one downfall to this plan. Any bit of info you have would be great. Need to find out a bit more about available accesories. You seem to love yours.

:peace:

Damn right I love RooRs! They are the greatest smoking apparatus known to man. As I have stated previously, RooR is not just a pipe to me, it is a philosophy. Smoke the cleanest tastiest buds that you can from the cleanest and nicest pipe you can, no mess and no screwing around.

I have yet to see a site retailing USA RooR's. Some would say a German RooR is of better quality than a USA one, but I fail to notice any real dramatic difference between the two.

As for accesories and options, ice catches are nice, if you get them, get a beaker base so there is someplace for the ice water to melt. Diffusers are a must have item on any RooR. Ashcatchers are nice but not essential in my opinion because they add some extra drag. I have two 14mm joint sizes, but after smoking them alot, I realize I would have probably preffered the 18mm. But, oh well you can't have everything! Btw, I think ph(X)'s are great pipes too, but you have to want the percs, which I really didn't.

I need to learn more about percs and diffusers etc.. I have many bongs, and accesories, but I think this is a different ball game no? If you have the time I'd appreciate a crash course. I'll dedicate the first bowl to you lol.

Tell me specifically what you don't understand, and I will then tell you what you want to know.:peace:

Let's see.

Percs and diffusers.. Now as far as I know a disfuser is a type of downstem which comes to a rounded end and also has slits in the glass, I had one for a short period of time until it broke, very little drag.

Ice Catches- I figured any high quality bong should come with these. What's the cost on average?

"I have two 14mm joint sizes, but after smoking them alot, I realize I would have probably preffered the 18mm." Do you mean the size of the downstem? Your average size being 12mm?

I think that's it. Thanks for the help. :adore:

Back
Top Bottom