Royal Queen Seeds O.G. Kush - Anyone grown this strain?

HigherTheHigh

Hello all.

Im currently growing 4 which are scrogged and would like to know how long they ran theirs for, there currently 25 days in and are quite the size already, i know they say they take around 8 weeks to finish and they look as if they could too.

My question is i want a really heavy smoke and dont want let them go that far before they start shooting nanners, im planning on running for 9 weeks with a 2 - 2.5 week flush?

Do you know how to look at the trichromes with a 30x or stronger jewelers loupe? Many seed breeders will give a wishful thinking finishing time, maybe to bolster sales? Who would do such a thing? Anyway, I usually figure to add at least a week. If you look at the trichromes to harvest with a heavy smoke look for all cloudy with 15% to 25% amber crystals.

This photo shows a mixture of clear and cloudy trichromes. When the amber starts it will be the balls at the top of the trichromes.

Hello buddy!

Yeah i know how to look, iv got a usb loupe, great thing, problem is my nerves are that bad i shake a lot and iv tried everything to try get a good check but nothing.

Im in a 25-27c 50-60RH environment, plenty of fresh air movement, id like to consider my environment there growing in as perfect, no sudden spikes of temps or humidity, the last set of plants i had growing they had already matured buds at 6.5 weeks and by a little over 8 weeks they were so swell but chucked 1 or 2 nanners, i only ended up getting around 30% amber.

Im also growing Northen Lights which i can cut at 9 weeks with great affects but 2-3 days into 9 weeks and they will shoot nanners instantly and these 2 along with another strain im growing has to last me a full year roughly so stronger is better.

What do you grow in too as im really wanting the best out of coco, im thinking of running Bud Candy & Molasses.

Back
Top Bottom