RQS White Widow: Noob Indoor DWC Grower

BirdieNumNum

Strain
White Widow Feminised photoperiod - Royal Queen Seeds
Environment
In a small tent, small DWC tank, wit hairpump and stones, under a 65w Quantum Board, PH around 6, EC around 0.9 Air temp mid to low 20s. Canna Start nutes, Canna CalMag and some Canna Rhizotonic in it.

Hey Birdie! :ganjamon:
I'll join in for your grow show if ya don't mind. :passitleft: White widow is always an exciting grow, she's a frost monster. :yummy: I'm a soil growers but i do love DWC. Best of luck to the grow!

2 looking like this atm. Next stage is to get them in a veg tent but that may have to wait for a week or so.

Looking healthy Birdie :high-five::morenutes:

WW on the left. Now in a 100l tank with some cal/mag deficiency ?

Have neglected them the last few days so need some TLC and get a humidifier in there with them.

Under a 60w COB at 3500k atm but about to go under a XL Optic cob 5000k .

Hey Birdie! I'm sure they'll love the extra light - how's the deficiencies doing? :yummy:

Just an update for anyone interested, becasue I hate coming to journals that jsut stop with no end result documented.

My wifes dad died a few months ago and i was growing some MM for her (and me after a 20 year vbreak) becasue she had been trying CBD oil etc for her Chronic Fatigue Syndromme and seemed ok with the idea of growing our own. "I am looking forward to itt" she told me once my fisrt grow was in flower.

Anyhow, we had an argument over her brother and sister (who is a convicted fraudster - against my wife and her mother and ex husband) dragging theior feet over the estate, having my wife drive 4 hours there and back to the dads house to clean and clear it whilst they did almost nothing and live 1/3 the distance.

I get a knock on the door and a call from the police tellign em to come to the door. I open it and my wife is there wit h2 police and she wants to move everything of hers out of our house. i shut my grow room door before opening the front door but there was plenty of smell in the house as i was not remotely expecting any of this especially as it was a weekend.

Police move the wife out and treat me like a wife beater, i explain how worried i am about my wifes behaviour etc etc and all the while the copper is looking up the stairs. Later confirmed by my wife you could smell weed. Police didnt go uopstairs but after they left I had to take down all my plants. hung up crop that was ready enough to harvest and binned/trashed 8 other plants.

I didnt know if i would get a visit in the next few days or week - they were probably not going to come and raid me over the weekend etc becasue resources, likely scale of my operation etc etc ...

Anyhow I managed to dry and am curing my easyBud 2 plant harvest and I got about 5 or so ounzes dried weight but its not especially well trimmed. Smokes nice.

I continue to try work things out with my wife but for the moment as we also got an eviction notice, shes gone got anotehr flat, has her sisters claws in her and sayign she didnt want me to grow grass etc adding that to her list of complaints I do with I had harvested some a week or so earlier and gotr her to smoke some with me as ity would have helped her get a perspective.

So now ....I prob have maximum of three months in m/our house befoire I will get evicted so I might as wel ltry grow and harvest some autos in that three months... Suffice ot say vsping some cannabis is helping me through this nightmare. Wife and i have been happy, she is reacting badly to all the stress she is under and I am hopeful after a bit more time she will come round while i hold the fort.

Having to put up with (her and her sisters) typical ignorgant bullshit about being stoned etc and me growing as some excuse for her behaviour. My wife stupidly also told her sister (estranged for 7 years) I was growing and she had asked for some ....but hey we all deal wit hthid sort of willful ignorance and duplicity over MM and other things in life.

So..there we go...Sometimes shit just happens ..

Hey brother, so sorry to hear that you've been on one hell of a roller coaster lately. It does not sound easy.
Keep strong and keep your head up - things are going to turn for the good for you! Just be patient.

Lemme know if you ever wanna chat, good luck with the grow. Might as well grow while you've still got that space.

Keep well man, my thoughts are with you!

Back
Top Bottom