and now the plant
phpDSGjReAM.jpg

phpe2nCVbAM.jpg

phpPJVqIlAM.jpg

phpzXSnS2AM.jpg

php9dnVVjAM.jpg

ok guess ill cya ya guys later
peace out

I like your idea, looking forward to watching this..... I wonder what i could fit in my half-stack :) but i wouldn't be able to live without it

yeah
it would be better in a bigger amp but that would be a waste
this amp waas like a $20 amp so it didnt matter much to me

the plant is staying pretty short i guess since i have such a small room that its getting all the light it can from those 2 lights

ill post some pics tomorrow
its already starting on its 3rd set of leaves
just wondering
the leafs are kinda slightly curled downward
i think i had them a little too close to the lights
it doesnt seem to be affecting growth any so im not too worried

alright pics tonight
and Merry Chrismahanakwanza Everybody!!;)

ok got some pics
it seems as though it is getting light bleached i moved it away from the lights a little still trying to figure out whatts causing the curling leaves though
anyway heres some pics to show you what i mean
phpkJFu9gAM.jpg

phpkTSqqAAM.jpg

phpmiLndmAM.jpg

php5CR9MmAM.jpg

phpB4l0vAAM.jpg

as you can see it looks kinda messed up
it doesnt seem to be stopping growth though
i see new or bigger leaves each night
and im also really suprised how short its staying
the main stem hasnt grown vertically since it popped through besides the new leaves emerging from the center
3 blade leafs are there and i can already see the next set coming outta the center
btw the 3 blade leafs are the most curled they were kinda curled when they came out

i think the issue is either:
light bleaching,cause wouldnt they curl away from the light if it was to intense
watering, i only have access to the box at night and it is normally pretty dry when i open it i give it a good watering then im pretty sure though that im watering right

heat, it says its 82 in there and if im not mistaken this is fine so i dont think its this

also if it seems to not curl on the next set of leaves i think i might know
i did stay the night over at a friends a couple of times and it got pretty dry
and this was when the 3 blade leafs were emerging
maybe that did it

i dont have a clue on what the humidity is in there or if that would cause it
well i guess thats it
thanx in advance for anyone posting help or support

ps i got a new domain name for my website its now at The Home of Sacred Spiral - Trippy Cool Music , Art and Poems

Peace
Hope you all had happy holidays

they look ok maybe a little stress from the lights but if thier color is ok and there is no browning on the leaves then you should be ok just keep an eye on them.

BTW the box looks great and im glad to see you give it another go:passitleft:

there is a little brown on the tips but im pretty sure that happened when i didnt water it cause the rest of the leaf looks healthy

its lookin good so far
i can see the next leaves better and they dont seem to be curling
alright cya guys later
peace

I bet if you could push more air through the cabinet like 3 times the volume per minute minimum and mixed in a fair amount of perlite into the soil batch next time, you will notice more vigorous growth. Do the fans push the air very well? They poor leaves look like they have been baked in the last pics.

I was wondering how far the roots have penetrated into that dense soil? The roots may not be extensive enough to support larger leaves yet. Good luck on your attempts. Always something to learn.

Does that soil come with nutrients in it? If so then do not use any fert at all on your babies, they are quite sensitive til they are at least 3-4 times the size they are in your pic.

Your babies look to be complaining about either too many nutes or being too wet and generally at that size too wet literally means they are living almost in soaking wet mud all the time, roots require oxygen to grow so the soil must dry out between watering (p.s. if you have a jug of water, shake the crap out of it before you water to get oxygen back in it). If you find your soil to be holding water for a week or more, I would suggest perlite at 25-30% ratio probably, it is generally really cheap.

I am currently fighting a huge mistake I made with soil. My soil has ph problems on it's own and it holds way too much water. Soil not drying out means you have very few options about fighting problems, I was too much of a noob to realize or even know that when my soil went bad, I should of instantly flushed it and started folial feeding until they recovered (not suggesting this for you though), please take this as it is meant, just wanna help bro.

(The color of that soil blend just says hot to me for some reason, but I am way too much of a noobie to have much weight to my opinion just from looking at a picture).

This is the rule I am trying to teach myself now....More is not always more, sometimes in growing, less is more.

BTW been lurking your thread since you put it up, love your grow box!!! :cheer: Plants dig music! (Mythbusters says Heavy Metal for the win!!!)

dude this little plant is going to town
gonna have to flower soon
im thinking i might try putting a screen in the middle and moving the top light back then i could just let it grow because its already bending toward the light and the top of the box will make sure its contained and can grow along it then down the sides while the side growth is trained to the screen

hows that sound?
well no pics tonight not too much change
ill have some once i transplant though

peace out

just guessing id say now its about 6''
i have rearragenged the box and plan on putting the screen in it tomorrow
i m trainging it side ways ill probably have some more pics tomorrow

it kinda got hot the other day when i tried to fix the fan it was rattling
and ended up with a pretty dried plant but it pulled through and is doing good now
lots of side shoots
i can deffinately tell its getting a slight skunk smell not much but enough to notice it when i open the box

god i hope its a girl
cya you guys tomorrow

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom