Saludos! New member from Argentina!

l1m0

Hi guys!, how its going? From today Ill be posting photos or asking for advice in case I need it. I dont feel very confortable with my english level, but I can handle it to comunicate or understand!

Im from Argentina, I live in the North, we are in Summer here, and its extremely hot, nearly and around 30-40 every day, in my province, so its almost imposible to manage properly and indoor growing, and mostly (I dont say there are not people who has and indoor) we harvest outdoor.

So well, good smokes, good joints, and plenty of Maria!

QUE VIVA LA MARIA!!!

37627030-Bandera-de-Argentina-en-el-fondo-de-cannabis-La-pol-tica-de-drogas-La-legalizaci-n-de-la-marihuana-Foto-de-archivo.jpg

Re: Saludos!! new member from Argentina!

Welcome L1m0! This forum is a great place to be, glad you are joining us. I am also jealous of that great carne de res you have down there. Some of the best in the world! And some of those curvy argentinian ladies, some of the best in the world too!

Welcome l1m0 to the 420 community :byebye:

Glad you decided to join us, am always interested in others thoughts on not only growing but what we can do to make MJ legal worldwide.
catch you around

Thx for the greetings mates!

I am referring to Pampita Ardohain of course but I am sure there are many more lively Argentinian girls. When I was in India I met a tour bus filled with Argentinians and Brazilians, it was fun to see them interact.

Yeah for sure, but I bet you that neighborhood girls or just casual girls are prettier than "vedettes" appearing in the big medias and stuff like that...

FF51.jpg

Hey l1m0, welcome and it's great to meet ya. I think you may be the first Argentinian I've met here. You shouldn't worry about your english level at all, you are far easier to understand than a good number of native english speakers that post here every day. :)

And thanks for the Mitch Hedburg memory, he now makes me intensely happy and desperately sad at the same time, but in a good way ya know...

ahahahah sorry bro im hgh as fuck thought that was a picture of you hahahaha! welcome anyway then fam ! Hope it goes well for you on here nd you have many fortunate harvests ;)

PEACE

Thx bro, I will be posting my new growing plan, for 2016, seeds, products, etc.

Hi im fron paraguay close to argentina and also dealing with 35 40 degrees celcius but im giving indoor a shoot with my super silver haze. Good luck with your grow and yay for latin america growers!

Enviado desde mi SM-G900H mediante 420

Back
Top Bottom