Sealed Garage Medical Grow

I'm subbed.. wanna see this to the end. what a beautiful start.

Ahh so u know a little about this strain? Can u tell me anything more?

Hey mate,

Great for topping - Very resistant to mould ,and high nute levels!
Dont back off with nitrogen in flowering though.. i also used Cannaboost towards the end with excellent results.

Ive also grown this Outdoor with just fish emulsion from start to finish and had an excellent yield, the only problems ive seen with this strain was indoor and it was a boron deficiency.

So in under 24 hours 4 of the seeds were ready to go into soil. Another 12 hours later 90% percent of them are ready for planting. So i will give them another 12 hours and all 19 seeds should be ready for soil! So Right after I started to germinate my seeds(not even an hour) my friend calls me back. Yea got another batch of clones ready for U to pick up! #%$*#*^*&#@#$

Carbon filter came in also. I thought it would be a bit bigger but it does 680 cfm its more than enough. I want over kill thow cause I have 2 small children and I want 0 smell in the rest of my house so I think im going to get a 12" one also when i get close to flower!

100_05703.jpg

100_05643.jpg

100_05674.jpg

100_05686.jpg

100_05825.jpg

100_05695.jpg

Im in man. This looks like the start of something beautiful. What line of nutrients were you planning on? If you were keeping it a surprise, keep on keepin it lol I dont mind surprises. With space like that, the possibilities are almost endless...I cant wait to see what type of setup you get goin in there. You came to the right place if you were looking for input from expert growers, theres so many people with such great ideas, theres no way to go wrong. :goodluck: I'll be around.
-BH

19 seeds germed and clones ready for pickup sounds like your ready to figure out the watering. or will you be hand watering?

19 seeds germed and clones ready for pickup sounds like your ready to figure out the watering. or will you be hand watering?

Yea my license is for 15 plants. I don't want to waste like 175$ worth of seeds so im gonna grow 10 of the critical Kush and 5 of the white Russian Kush from the clones and throw away the rest :( Gona keep a mother of each)!

And all be hand watering. This will all be done in soil. My friend showing me the way is a master and he still uses soil. The thing with him is he keeps everything simple. Soil Intake in and out nutrients and he produces top quality stuff!

Hes already disappointed with me cause im going with a sealed room. Well he says hes not but I can tell he is. He thinks I should learn the way first then take on more complex operation!

But im the exact opposite Id rather jump right in the Ferari And take my bruises as they come along. One of 2 things is gonna happen i follow everything he says exactly only with a sealed room an all the benefits that it gives me and I get the same product he has only on steroids. Or 2 I fail miserably.

Anyway after the first show I will try to dial one plant into hydro and when I have that mastered I will switch them all to hydro. Im also gonna to grow one plant this show in scrog!

Sealed is the way if the cost is no issue. I wish I had a Ferrari waiting for me on my 16th but that wasn't how it happened! So if all the bells and whistles are in the budget jump in and crash that Ferrari.

I read in a but where W3$t C*@st M^$teRS DRU W*$T learned a lot and and the besically say LOVE YOU PLATS AND YOU PLANTS WIL LOVE YOU BACK> and had great results. they were doing a 4ft by 4ft scrogg and etting poungs using mauwi waui

I am shur I don't have to tell u your biz but IMO don't feed your seed till she (hopefully) asks for it. I leave my sprouts till they start to yellow a pinch b4 giving them anything. This usually does not start till the second or third set are fully developed. Does depend on medium and strain tho.

Back
Top Bottom