First Grow Bluedreamatic & Majin Buu 2020

These first two, I defoliated when my light was inadequate. They budded first but looked airy and loose on the plant. The third one, not yet harvested, and wasn't defoliated, looks much denser. All are autos, shouldn't have pulled off some branches ha.

I'm having a ton of fun with this and to have something to smoke is great too!!! I wasn't expecting much from this first grow so I'm very happy how it's gone so far but I'll do better next time ;)

Lil Bitch hung for 5 days and part of the plant another 3 days in a paper bag trimmed (rest still hanging) Seems dry so I jarred them and will begin the curing process. Still 57% Rh in the jar and they went in this morning.....assuming that means it's dry?

Only 9gr, darn light and airy buds. But more of this plant and Big Bertha is still hanging and the EX gets chopped, washed and fridge this weekend.

Big Bertha has been hanging for 8 days, branches aren't snapping so hopefully this weekend it will be ready for trimming and jarring too.

Attachments

• IMG_20200723_154229.jpg
    IMG_20200723_154229.jpg
    732.8 KB · Views: 45
Lots of issues during the grow and the buds are not very compact or dense. Will this improve when the cure?

Also, do they look ok? While trimming for a few hours the room started smelling like anomia. Perhaps it was just the cut plants or perhaps not fully dry?

They have been hanging for 9 days in at 57-58rh and 67-68 degrees. I did put some in a paper bag after day 3 and jarred those yesterday. The RH in the jar is 58-59 so I'm assuming it's dry?

Main thing is I don't want to smoke something that can be dangerous.

Thanks! @013

Attachments

• IMG_20200724_152157.jpg
    IMG_20200724_152157.jpg
    712.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20200724_155710.jpg
    IMG_20200724_155710.jpg
    632 KB · Views: 49
Oh damn, nope those are all bad. Yeah you don’t want to smoke that.

Here’s the deal - seal them up tight and ship them to me, I will ensure they are properly destroyed.:cool:

Happy for you dude, mostly they shrink but in doing so they get more compressed or more dense but its not like their weight goes up. Tasty looking sampler you got there all sparkly and shit!

Any time man!

Oh damn, nope those are all bad. Yeah you don’t want to smoke that.

Here’s the deal - seal them up tight and ship them to me, I will ensure they are properly destroyed.:cool:

Happy for you dude, mostly they shrink but in doing so they get more compressed or more dense but its not like their weight goes up. Tasty looking sampler you got there all sparkly and shit!

Any time man!

LMAO!!! I don't mind them not gaining weight but denser would be nice so they would resemble what I've bought for the past 30 years ha.

I got 44g from my tiny plant so I'm happy with that. Trimming the big one sunday. I did sample one bud and do like it ;)

Sunday is wash day for the 3rd and last one, my.mini fridge arrived today ;)

Yes gotta ride your ass a little bit! I know, same here... smoked for decades but never considered all it takes to get to any bud, much less good bud.

It takes a while to collect all the tools needed for growing & harvest
It's a more involved and longer process than I ever realized. But it's fun going from tent to toke ;)

Hey Tim, Good result you got by the look of it. I missed who the breeders were, is the Bluedreamactic from Fastbuds, I've read several review of folk saying this is their favourite? What are you planning to do next? :thumb:

Hey Tim, Good result you got by the look of it. I missed who the breeders were, is the Bluedreamactic from Fastbuds, I've read several review of folk saying this is their favourite? What are you planning to do next? :thumb:

Yup, that's the one! Considering it was my first grow and I did everything wrong to kill them....I'm happy with it ha.

As soon as the tent is clean in goes another round of Blue Dreamatic but with more grower experience ....excited to see the real results ;)

Initial smoke was good, smooth and definitely a head high. It should get better over the cure ;)

I'd be curious to see if I get more of a body high as it cures. If not, I'll wait to get more amber tricomes with the next grow.

And the grind continues. The buds on Big Bertha, especially the main cola, look much better. Will be my show jar ;)

Up to 49gr so far with alot of plant left to go. May need to go buy another 12 pack of jars, these light buds fill them up quickly ha.

How's the trim job looking?

Attachments

• IMG_20200725_114148.jpg
    IMG_20200725_114148.jpg
    777.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20200725_105811.jpg
    IMG_20200725_105811.jpg
    635.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20200725_105802.jpg
    IMG_20200725_105802.jpg
    650.9 KB · Views: 49
Well manicured, very tasty looking. Should cure out to really nice fire

After a few hours I'm tired of trimming ha.

What should I do with these lower level "buds"? Very airy, lots of leaves, little "bud". Can I use in cannabutter or something or is it just trash?

Attachments

• IMG_20200725_150316.jpg
    IMG_20200725_150316.jpg
    859.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20200725_145542.jpg
    IMG_20200725_145542.jpg
    791.9 KB · Views: 49
What should I do with these lower level "buds"? Very airy, lots of leaves, little "bud". Can I use in cannabutter or something or is it just trash?
You can definitely use it for cannabutter but unless your heating process covers it, you should first decarb the material.

You can definitely use it for cannabutter but unless your heating process covers it, you should first decarb the material.
Yea I was reading about decarbing it first. I can use the sugar leaves too from what I understand?

Yes for sure. I don't have much experience in making infused oil/butter, the last time I used a cup of ABV and made Russian fudge, it came out great if you ate 2 or 3 squares!

Back
Top Bottom