Sealed Gavita Pro Mitsubishi CO2 Quest 105 RockWool GH Flora

Gonna just post a couple pics from earlier
6c4bb443db9099b3cbaad39584f489e6.jpg
93cb39c6de124664a1924d327ac0e25c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

b42a67ac8887deb31dfccb2466e651c0.jpg
heres a pic for you Ccoiler
It's the enters nice to the man cave aka trim somewhere other than the house lol
Gotta protect the younger ones I. The house ya know?

Thanks Hizzy, I was staring at the shed on Hickory Sheds and thinking about how I am going to insulate, cut in holes for electrical, venting & intake, plumbing etc....their biggest shed is a 12'x 40' I'm thinking bigger just in case.

You are among the best of the best Hizzy, great job, great grow.

Wow thanks Ccoiler
Wish it was true lol

If you get one maybe pm me and I can help you with a few of those obsticles
I've done both in-n-out ventilation and now sealed
I'm sure it won't be as hard as your thinkin it will be

So we kicked it Into high gear around 630 am and worked
All day
6311324f413cbd00f3717b23168cf925.jpg

Was able to get the station all cleaned up, few quick upgrade/fixes and were reloaded with a purple dream I'll post a pic of it in a day or two
Lamps turned off the moment we finished setting the screen down in her. Won't see her till 1200am tomorrow
Hers the job we did today
2f4e9d724ad7eb84eb6be6b9c05a5b39.jpg

The gg#4 cut is a real giver if you treat her right. Stretches more than I'm used to in a long time but I'll gladly work with her lanky ways

I will clean up
My signature and put in a URL to this journal

As of now I'm forced to use my iPhone and the app 420
Great app but these old eyes mixed with a cell make it a lot bit difficult to do such things

Hopefully that will get it to take off

Great job! Those buds are awesome. Id love to just sit in there surrounded by the plants. My first grow room back 20 years ago was big enough to have a lazy boy in there. It was my favorite place to go to read...a little bright, but very reaxing. :)

:peacetwo:

Hey mouser!
Great to see Someone swing by

You wouldn't have a prob seeing the pages in your book lol
Light bright? Oh yeah lol

Great to be posting with a double decade veteran indoor lazy boy sitting grower! Makes me feel at home lol

Dawned on me I mentioned hybrids when I should've said something like strains
Not sure their lineage really

Thanks mono
I'm really trying
Trimming has never been at this level, good sign I guess lol
6707056ca7919ebedfb1dfc58b8b783f.jpg

Just a quick pic of the award winning cut of gdp purple dream I was gifted, should see what the room gives now, ran this cut for almost 24 months prior to the redo

It won't take but four to five weeks to know if the cut appreciates and thrives better now that the room has been upgraded.

Sure wish I could figure out how to tweak it better. Like preheating the room
Right before the lamps come on so it doesn't take so long for the temps to be in range.
If anyone has any ideas or info please
feel free to chime in.
Thanks

If you look at the station front/right you'll see how my lil walkway is getting narrower and narrower lol
I tried keeping her in check lol
She has other ideas I see.

The tray opposite was the only station I ran RX Green, the other five were all General Hydroponics Flora series. Not yet sure what happened but I was trying out their "ultra acidic" ph levels that they are doing so well with, didn't work out so hot for me starting around week four, I quickly flushed, switched to GH Flora at around 700 ppms. Damage was done but I kept her going and will trim out some super sticky and kinda purple flowers next week.
As for now all six stations are using GH for nutrients, lil powdered kool bloom at the end

6c8e82ebe6b0d83ebe6caccb8b430f90.jpg
i just love this pic: it's station five (above) and station six (below)
They are just thriving and it really shows me a benefit to injecting CO2 in a sealed room

Trust me it's not easy sealing up a room, ain't easy maintaining one and it Forsure isn't cheap!

Back
Top Bottom