Gavita 1000e Series - A Doc Bud Journal/Review

Man those are some good examples of how to grow. Few shots up I noticed lemon Paki looking a bit off on her color. I'd love to have those issues though. Different strains are hard to keep healthy. Land Race Strains like the LP are challenging to grow side by side with non land race strains. I love this place. When I go pro, I'll set up similarly to what I see here.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Wow! Some really stunning flowers! I'm glad Nis has the kit in the works. I just don't know much about it, so it's the uncertainty that gets me. I know all this worrying I'm doing won't help, and we will be just fine. It's just the unknown that gets me. It pleases me to see all the helpful brixers out there, and I know we will be helpful brixers soon!

Wow! Some really stunning flowers! I'm glad Nis has the kit in the works. I just don't know much about it, so it's the uncertainty that gets me. I know all this worrying I'm doing won't help, and we will be just fine. It's just the unknown that gets me. It pleases me to see all the helpful brixers out there, and I know we will be helpful brixers soon!

It's extremely easy! Just follow directions for the first few grows. It's possible to royally screw up, but you have to work at it on purpose. If you don't cut out any instructions, cook the soil properly and don't get too involved in spreadsheets and such you'll find the plants just grow.

It's extremely easy! Just follow directions for the first few grows. It's possible to royally screw up, but you have to work at it on purpose. If you don't cut out any instructions, cook the soil properly and don't get too involved in spreadsheets and such you'll find the plants just grow.

I agree! People who try my stuff say its "different" in the best way possible. Im not currently growing but have friends constantly asking when I will again. Im more of a glug mixer, the days of pipette measuring are long long gone. Never used a spreadsheet and when i forgot what I did last, it never hurt to use energy lol

What's under the Gavita's?

IMG_98021.JPG
IMG_97851.jpg
IMG_97841.jpg
IMG_97823.jpg
IMG_97805.jpg
IMG_97791.jpg
IMG_97784.jpg
IMG_97773.jpg
IMG_97763.jpg
IMG_97753.jpg
IMG_97742.jpg
IMG_97713.JPG
IMG_97706.jpg
IMG_97693.jpg
IMG_97684.jpg
IMG_97673.jpg

Remember that I use basically double the amount of light "they" say is needed, along with C02 enrichment and a carefully controlled environment. That's my secret.
I love it, secert. This grow is what happens when there is no breakdowns in environment or watering or light spectrum. This is how it's done, but even if money no object (it's a huge object to me) it still takes a second sense to stay on top of potential issues. I love this grow.

Cheers

I love it, secert. This grow is what happens when there is no breakdowns in environment or watering or light spectrum. This is how it's done, but even if money no object (it's a huge object to me) it still takes a second sense to stay on top of potential issues. I love this grow.

Cheers

It's not really that difficult, once the environment is stable. HIgh Brix is pretty low effort compared to other methods.

If it was that easy I would not be going pro, there would be no need for good smoke. I'm in Oregon and the law sells license to grow money on trees. $1250 for tier 1 (outdoor, large area) but indoor smoke is what's wanted. I can grow ~50 plants outside tier 1. But with a license I can sell whatever I grow, indoor/outdoor. Indoor is what is in demand and pulls ~2k lbs on market post taxes and lab fees. I've spent last year learning how to grow well with the help of members like you Doc. 8/10 grows for profit fail because someone with money bought a setup and thinks growing is easy. 75 days of flower, a lot can happen in 75 days. I hope to start first run in next 2 to 3 months.

Cheers

Growing isn't easy? :hmmmm:

Heheh, maybe I gotta try me some hydro and find out how hard it really is. :laugh:

I'll admit - growing was a bit tricky using dirt and horsepoop with rapidgro and miraclegro under not enough metal halides ...

But Doc's HiBrix is easy.

And virtually bulletproof (or should I say noobproof). :laugh:

:Namaste:

Docs right, the gavita master controllers ability to start turning the lamps DOWN and not off is absolutely awesome. It's able to let your room run its highest wattage settings safely. Used to be the only thing that would change once the room
Got too hot was your plants attitude

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Back
Top Bottom