Seeking Forum Moderators to Expand Our Team - Paid Positions

Thank you all so very much for your offers to join our mission, we are truly grateful.

Our Moderators & Administrators are currently reviewing your offers and posting history, and will get with those we feel meet our standards.

We thank you for your patience and support while we get through this investigation and hope to greet some of you in the back soon. :thanks:

:Namaste:

Hello there my name is Justin Ulrich. I am very interested in your job posting for a forum moderator. I love your website and have been following it daily for quite a while now. I am a 41 year old male, that is on social security disability for having an inoperable brain tumor. I've been very involved for the past 5 plus years in the medical cannabis movement. I'm licensed in both MI and NJ for Medical Cannabis. Not only am I a patient, but I am also a grower. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to cannabis in all aspects. I've attended numerous seminars and I have also taken classes at the Cannabis Training University in MA. I passed CTU master exam certificate program with a 96% my first time. Before I got sick I owned two of my own businesses in Florida so Im very comfortable with customer service and sales. I have an Associates Degree in Business Administration and a Bachelors Degree in Business Management. I have lots of free time everyday due to my situation, and I spend roughly 10 hours a day on the internet researching cannabis news, policy, and stocks. Like I said Im very interested in this position you have available and I think I would excel at your company. Please contact me with any question. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

I may be interested in helping out . I am here on a daily basis for at least 4 to 6 hours a day . Have'nt posted a great deal but here to read every day . I have been a member for about 5 years . Maybe some more details on responsibilities would be good . I am also a supervisor on my regular job . I look forward to hearing from 420 .:thanks: And I am also 50 yrs. old .

Best luck, Siddhartha. I was a moderator of a horticultural forum for about 6 months, and it took years off my life. It's a job that gets little thanks, but is vital to keep a forum like this clean and free of trash and trouble. It can also be very rewarding. (No, I am NOT applying for the job!! :laugh:) Kudos to all the mods on this forum, you do yeoman's work.

:adore:

Best luck, Siddhartha. I was a moderator of a horticultural forum for about 6 months, and it took years off my life. It's a job that gets little thanks, but is vital to keep a forum like this clean and free of trash and trouble. It can also be very rewarding. (No, I am NOT applying for the job!! :laugh:) Kudos to all the mods on this forum, you do yeoman's work.

Thank you to everyone who has offered to join our mission. We are discussing all applicants in the back and will get with the chosen ones soon. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support while we sift through the data in between keeping our ship afloat. :Namaste:

Hi Everyone.

Just to inform you that we've deleted the last two posts in this thread. We'd like to keep this one seriously on the topic of Moderator recruitment please, because it's a jolly serious subject.:cheesygrinsmiley:And also to save us losing any new applications in a plethora of off-topic chat.

Nothing against the two members whose posts we've deleted of course. We just need to keep this thread clean and tidy. :thumb:

We are still sifting applicants, so anyone else who feels they fit the job description at the top of the thread is very welcome to post.
:thanks:

Your 420 Magazine Moderating Team

Hello there. I stumbled across this posting via Twitter. I follow your page through the Recreational Marijuana advocacy twitter page I manage. While I am new to this site (I just created this, actually) I do have a resume to boast my Customer Service skills. My last position I was a Customer Service manager, working primarily via phone and email. I am currently the Fundraising Director and Social Media Manager for a PAC advocating for legal recreational marijuana in our state. I have taken the time to look through your site, and I am already intrigued and attracted to it. I am happy to offer up references as well as my resume if you would like to review for consideration. I admittedly have never had a moderator position, but I am more than confident I am capable of doing the job. In regards to time, I have an open schedule and can commit easily 5-6 hours a day to work. I am happy to offer up various methods of contact if you wish. I'd also like to add that I am well versed in marijuana cultured, being a marijuana advocate myself. I am also very familiar with web related sites, and have history working with various web platforms. I, unfortunately, do not have a posting history to offer, but I can assure you that if I did, it would be clean, non-confronting or rude. I am an English major and communication of all forms is my forte, so to speak, and I would have no problem reading posts for hours on end.

Thank you for your attention and possible consideration.
Isis

OK, I`m coming back around 420 magazine and would like to throw my hat in the ring, so to speak. I`m a retired Fire Dept. Captain and Vietnam veteran. Believe if I can run a full time fire station, I could do this. Enough for now, need any more info let me know.

Hi Everybody

On behalf of the back room team, we'd like to thank you all for your interest and applications. Your desire to help support our Mission by becoming part of the team is truly appreciated.

It looks as if we have some appropriate and on-brief applications. We are contacting the relevant members privately to move the process forward.

We will leave this thread open for any new potential applicants. We continue to grow rapidly, so it's always good to plan our staffing needs ahead.

:thanks: all again.

Your 420 Magazine Moderating Team

Hello all. After finding this magazine to be to my liking and wanting to give something back in return you could also consider me as a possible future applicant if you so wish. After years of Customer Service work for a Blue Chip company and numerous promotions I took the opportunity of starting my own business so that I would be able to work more flexible hours and so that my wife could further her education and progress with her career. As the company expanded and the website grew I gained the knowledge of not only managing the website but also in dealing with customers via the forum too, along with their ups and downs along with the verbal abuse that can be rife over the internet sometimes. I was quite successful at it too until the time came for me to sell up and enter a new period of my life where I could do something that I enjoyed even more so than my prior work experiences.

Nowadays I'm a Photographer, my children are all grown up and I find that I have time on my hands, hence my regular visits to this site whilst also writing journals that hopefully will help others to avoid the mistakes I have made in all aspects of growing, from setting up the grow room to harvest. A couple of criteria however that I do not meet are, the length of time that I have been a member here along with my growing knowledge, both of which are improving the longer I'm here (hopefully). If you would like to consider my help then I will do my best to make sure that I give it my all. If you're ever interested in discussing this further with me then please feel free to message me and I will show you the sites that I manage, and if you so wish you could consider me as an applicant for your team.

42 years old, based in the UK (in case you are short of moderators around this timezone) and keen to give back to the community that has helped me a great deal. All the best to you all :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom