Seeking News Hawks & Forum Moderators - Paid Positions

well that sucks. This is exactly something that I would love to do but I just joined. I am currently a PC Helpdesk guy and spend a lot of time on the computer. Not sure I fall into the pre-reqs tho.... :-(

You said "We are looking for members with a proven posting history, who show maturity, frequent site access, and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

I say, yes for sure that is me.....the only thing I am lacking in your pre req's is the posting history. I am an avid blogger, forum reader, I have been working in my current job for 20 years on the helpdesk, I own and run a successful business on the side running poker tournaments. I love to write, I am the one.....I want to learn and I want to get involved in the infancy of this boom.

Thank you so much in advance

Ripper

Hi Ripper,

Unfortunately we have no idea how you interact with others, if you have a temper or if your vision is even aligned with ours or not. These are things we can only tell by your posting history. In the last 21 years, we've taken chances with new people and it's almost always ended up in a major waste of valuable time, energy and a ton of drama to clean up upon their exit. Most people think the hardest part of their job with us will be rolling joints for the boss, however when they join our team and quickly find out we are very serious and do nothing but work, they lose interest and eventually disappear. All I can say is if you are serious, then stick around and become a regular here and ask me again in 6 months. :thumb:

Thanks for your support, we are truly grateful.
:Namaste:

well that sucks. This is exactly something that I would love to do but I just joined. I am currently a PC Helpdesk guy and spend a lot of time on the computer. Not sure I fall into the pre-reqs tho.... :-(

You said "We are looking for members with a proven posting history, who show maturity, frequent site access, and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

I say, yes for sure that is me.....the only thing I am lacking in your pre req's is the posting history. I am an avid blogger, forum reader, I have been working in my current job for 20 years on the helpdesk, I own and run a successful business on the side running poker tournaments. I love to write, I am the one.....I want to learn and I want to get involved in the infancy of this boom.

Thank you so much in advance

Ripper

Thank you so much for the quick response. I totally understand your position. You just want someone to work hard and represent the vision and take care of the forum. Big job, but one that is doable with the right people. I hope you have success in your search. If you find that you are stuck or not sure of anyone, I am here.

Thank you,

Ripper (Rob)

It would be great if there were a moderator here based in the U.K. I only see U.S. based on the moderator staff.
They could catch those danged U.K. Kitchen spam ads and others immediately, along with being able to react to any potential problems that occur during the time the other side of the world is sleeping. ;-)
Just my random thoughts after reporting my morning routine of kitchen ad spam. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom