Shizzy's Sophmore Grow

Hey Shizz. I made it over finally. Its just been hectic a little because besides taking care of my kids im also in the studio working with alot of artist. I love music. :)

But Im hear now. And looks like everything is good on your end and im not to late to the party. Forearm size colas is always nice to see :) I still will go to the previous journal because I like to see what i missed info grows etc. Giving reps your way :thumb:

Hey wiz!! Glad ya made it to my new journal, had alot of hectosity going on the past few months....what with the new room being built and all but hella glad to be back!

Thank you all so much for the reps and just general good vibes, its made it easier just getting back in the swing. Glad you came by!
:thanks:

:peace:

Welcome back Shizz!!

Looking damn fine!

Korloin!!!! So glad you are here, I will get right on checking out drizella's wrap up and what you have cracking now on the new grow....
Thanks for coming by, as we started our last two grows around the same time and were noobs. Hope all is well for you!!

... you could still use a lighter, it would just make them look even bigger!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:) Buckshot!! So glad to see you brother! Boy I cant believe how that Aurora turned out just massively beautiful plant, extremely sensitive plants they are.
Hope all is good in your neck of the woods Buck.....I have ALOT of catching up to do.
Really stoked you made it to my journal, and I will check out yours also if you have a new one going.

Quick update....still waiting on the Northern Lights she just isnt quite ready yet....oh Lawd the waiting game.
Worst part is all of the best looking and my favorite plants are still standing...yesterday was the beginning of week 11 still almost no amber yet...they all change to amber, no??

hey I think you have been sandbaggin us, noob ha piffft:circle-of-love:
if not you gots that thumb I always hear about my friend
Korloin!!!! So glad you are here, I will get right on checking out drizella's wrap up and what you have cracking now on the new grow....
Thanks for coming by, as we started our last two grows around the same time and were noobs. Hope all is well for you!!

:) Buckshot!! So glad to see you brother! Boy I cant believe how that Aurora turned out just massively beautiful plant, extremely sensitive plants they are.
Hope all is good in your neck of the woods Buck.....I have ALOT of catching up to do.
Really stoked you made it to my journal, and I will check out yours also if you have a new one going.

Quick update....still waiting on the Northern Lights she just isnt quite ready yet....oh Lawd the waiting game.
Worst part is all of the best looking and my favorite plants are still standing...yesterday was the beginning of week 11 still almost no amber yet...they all change to amber, no??

some dont as far as I have read(amber) BUT LIKE YOU i GOT ONE OF THOSE SEEMS LIKE A LIFETIME PLANTS SO TIME IS ALL WE CAN GIVE dont remember hitting the big letter button hmmm

hey I think you have been sandbaggin us, noob ha piffft:circle-of-love:
if not you gots that thumb I always hear about my friend

I think the word you were looking for is TEA BAGGING! Hahahaha! :)
It has to be the thumb, these plants seem to really like me and they do darn near anything.....
Thanks for the huge compliment Fishie, but I am just a lowly novice....getting better though!
:thumb:

I think the word you were looking for is TEA BAGGING! Hahahaha! :)

:rofl:

Thank you all so much for the reps and just general good vibes, its made it easier just getting back in the swing. Glad you came by!

Ill be sticking around like trichomes on weed :)

question how far away are your lights? Wanting to know how your cola got so huge.

Currently the light is about 18-20" from the top of the colas on that particular plant whereas on the six foot and taller plants its only about 12ish or less inches... the OG cola is about 10" but made up of lots of spear shaped nugs but on Aurora one heavy haircut week 2 in flower and just feeding nutes and she made a single (on four different stalks) big ass continous cola like that. Any more q's just holler!

I forgot to mention, she literally straddles the spectrums on lights, not sure if that makes a difference. The other plants get moved arouns but are entirely under one spectrum at a time but she is always in the middle of the two......
Just postulating.....

Forearm sized colas? Nice! :high-five:

I was thinking of buying a really super tiny doll house sized lighter to put next to my nug photos, haha... ;)

Definitely along for the ride, Shiz. Hope you are well brother!

:popcorn:

Forearm sized colas? Nice! :high-five:

I was thinking of buying a really super tiny doll house sized lighter to put next to my nug photos, haha... ;)

Definitely along for the ride, Shiz. Hope you are well brother!

:popcorn:

Thanks X! I am definitely happy about this round of plants....I am well and I hope you are the same. Great that you made it, the more eyes on this grow the better! The small lighter, while a fine idea, wont make you nearly as happy as a foot long cola!!! :) it was serendipity that I trimmed her up right, shit everything I do is an experiment, so I thought I would get an unhappy or thin plant but no, just the luck of the draw. Well.....and reading about these plants till my freaking eyes bleed!

Ok erryone, quick update...my last Aurora, my wife thinks its an NL only plant that lost its tag, was harvested last night sticky stanky....like four bowls worth of scissor hash....beautiful. She is hanging in my drying closet, at about 70°f and 48% RH. That though I can not really control other than warming it. The last three plants to go OG, Bubba 76 and my monster Aurora. They will be done in maybe four five days...Prolly week and a half or more on Aurora but hell sometimes they surprise me.

So glad you came X, :thanks:

X got me I was thinking of ripping a dolls arm off and holding that up next to my colas but my wife said NOOO she paid four hundred dollars for that 22 years ago. needless to say I said WHAT????!!!

I late as usual but if you dont mind
me pulling up a chair and watching your grow.

Not in the slightest! Glad to have you. I myself am perpetually on time, when everyone else is early....maybe you suffer the same. :)
Thanks for coming wildbill. :ciao:

Mornin all! :ciao:
Going to go cut OG and Bubba now its the end of their day.....will put up some pics later after I get them hung....
Hope everyone is irie this morning!
:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom