Shizzy's Sophmore Grow

you gonna smoke all that shit?:)

Chop went well, they are now jar curing pics to come soon.....I got the biggest jars possible and still had to cut the colas a bit to get them in. It is now week 14 of flower and only my Aurora is left......my biggest plant.
OG Kush yielded 89 grams dry and Bubba 76 yielded 69 grams dry......

That means Aurora is a MONSTER!!
Can not wait to chop her!!

:Rasta:
:party:

:peace:

YAY now I cant wait to see the monster chop too!
nice harvest shizz. you aint goin to have to buy a stem from now on:)

Somehow I thought I was subbed already! Damn I smoke too much. Gotta stop reading and answering new journals in my head! Reps to ya man! Just for being you.

You are the best my friend, :thanks: sooo much for the kind words
I sent some reps to you too! Thanks alot Spring! :)

YAY now I cant wait to see the monster chop too!
nice harvest shizz. you aint goin to have to buy a stem from now on:)

Thanks Fishie!! I know it is a kick ass feeling to be sitting on all this. My total take was pretty good but remember there was no topping or training on this grow like I am doing now so I only expect yields to increase....exponentially! :)

Thanks Fishie!! I know it is a kick ass feeling to be sitting on all this. My total take was pretty good but remember there was no topping or training on this grow like I am doing now so I only expect yields to increase....exponentially! :)

I would expect nothing else:)

My real dilemma is this........
How in the hell do I jar a forearm sized cola???
Is there anywhere I can get jars that big??
I wanna cure it like that itll be sick!

Can anyone hit me up with any info in that vein? Thanks all!!

:)

get you one of those old pickle crocks and some plastic wrap:)

My real dilemma is this........
How in the hell do I jar a forearm sized cola???
Is there anywhere I can get jars that big??
I wanna cure it like that itll be sick!

Can anyone hit me up with any info in that vein? Thanks all!!

:)

maybe like pier one imports, a huge decorative jar or somethin? I could take an 8 foot large size cfl tube, twist one end to seal, put the log in, twist the other end and you'd have a giant sealed glass tube with ur bud in it!....LOL

maybe like pier one imports, a huge decorative jar or somethin? I could take an 8 foot large size cfl tube, twist one end to seal, put the log in, twist the other end and you'd have a giant sealed glass tube with ur bud in it!....LOL

*in case of non emergency or 4:20 break glass*

;)

any new photographs?

Heya KingJohn there are some new pictures coming.....I should be getting a new phone tomorrow been out of a phone for a week now. Sorry took me so long to reply but that's why. Hoping maybe even today....
Not sure if I mentioned but I also harvested that monster plant that big cola was ~6 ounces wet I normally never look at wet weight because it is not important to me......so proper update soon. Love y'all!

Shizzy

PS iPods fucking suck.......

:party::party:Hiya Shizzy:party::party::party:

Back
Top Bottom