Show off your Deep Water Culture Grow

Dude, I never noticed the light rail... That's awesome man.

Thanks man, the light rail works like a champ. Even in a closet grow, it helps get light to all the canopy more equally, and keeps the light from burning one spot.

It really helps with a larger grow - I light a 4x8 space easily with just one 600HPS. It's like doubling the light output with only 8 more watts of power.

ok i think i got this picture thing down now.. but anyway here is my kids at the start of 7 weeks. they are dinafem bluewidow. and the back one is a sweet seeds jack47.
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
or not cuz this pic ordeal is gay. heres my gallery Trunk5 Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

I don't see the pics!!!

Thanks man, the light rail works like a champ. Even in a closet grow, it helps get light to all the canopy more equally, and keeps the light from burning one spot.

It really helps with a larger grow - I light a 4x8 space easily with just one 600HPS. It's like doubling the light output with only 8 more watts of power.

yah man thats awesome.., and i have no idea how you keep it within temp with that light... when i put a 400w HPS in my closet, temps soon (within a couple hours) rise to 95+...

ok i fixed my pics, finally. but its still to much of a pita for me to post as manny pics as i use to. i may just stick to like one picture a month. haha

Here are some pics of a few buds from my "mystery indica" grow that is wrapping up. I had to do a double harvest due to the plants being so bushy and not enough light penetration. Some of the buds are still not fully developed! My Iphone camera is kinda lame, but they are some fuzzy buds!
NUGS21.jpg

NUGS32.jpg

yah man thats awesome.., and i have no idea how you keep it within temp with that light... when i put a 400w HPS in my closet, temps soon (within a couple hours) rise to 95+...

It's all about the exhaust fan... man.

What are you using?

I've got a 6" 424cfm inline fan, which would replace the 96 cubic feet of air in the 3x4x8 closet every 15 seconds at full speed... so I dial it back with a variable fan control to get the temp I want, and make it silent. :geek:

Nice little indica buds there Theanswerto1984is1776 - I love how solid indica buds get. It's all I grow anymore... tired of waiting for sativas to finish!

It's all about the exhaust fan... man.

What are you using?

I've got a 6" 500cfm inline fan, which would replace the 96 cubic feet of air in the 3x4x8 closet every 12 seconds at full speed... so I dial it back with a variable fan control to get the temp I want, and make it silent. :geek:

Nice little indica buds there Theanswerto1984is1776 - I love how solid indica buds get. It's all I grow anymore... tired of waiting for sativas to finish!

wow, thats what i need man... could i get a link for that... i've been debating this for a while... and i need to put a HID over em plus the 13 CFLs i already got... 195 cfm from homedepot.. probably more like 130.. kinda crappy

Here are some pics of a few buds from my "mystery indica" grow that is wrapping up. I had to do a double harvest due to the plants being so bushy and not enough light penetration. Some of the buds are still not fully developed! My Iphone camera is kinda lame, but they are some fuzzy buds!
NUGS21.jpg

NUGS32.jpg

The pics may be a little blurry but those buds look nice !! Take your time on the last ones I've read they slow down a bit after you harvest the top. Patience and you'l get more at least you've got some good bud to smoke while you wait !!:yummy:

wow, thats what i need man... could i get a link for that... i've been debating this for a while... and i need to put a HID over em plus the 13 CFLs i already got... 195 cfm from homedepot.. probably more like 130.. kinda crappy

Here you go - 6" fan & filter

Once you get a 600 HID - those cfls will make great veg lights... you won't bother with them otherwise.

The pics may be a little blurry but those buds look nice !! Take your time on the last ones I've read they slow down a bit after you harvest the top. Patience and you'l get more at least you've got some good bud to smoke while you wait !!:yummy:

Thanks my friend!! Yeah according to Uncle Ben(a very reputable grower), it takes about two weeks for them to recover and then however long after that too finish. I've got plenty, so I can afford some patience!!

lol c5 those are the plants i like to grow nice short little bushes with 1.5 - 2 oz's a plant.

well heres my girls at week 6,getting crowded big time ,the bud shot is my sour d/purp ...it smells sooo good other pics are my monster plant everything in the front is 1 plant ..it has buds 2 1/2 feet long ,it was a bag seed out of some unknown DRO it was some really good smoke i got lucky i found a seed in my bag..lol
Image20100106234742163.jpg
Image20100106234746771.jpg
Image20100106234749362.jpg

yea theres about 6 that size on 1 plant ...it amazing,i had to bend 1 over ,it was 4 in from my light,the one i got a picture of is actually one of the smaller ones :popcorn::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom