Show off your Deep Water Culture Grow

That,s an old concrete shower in my basement, that i lined with hot water heater insulation and put an inline fan and ran flex tubing to the chiminy

Now thats yankee engineering at its best !!:goodjob:

Everyones lookin good today!!!!Very nice! Four out of six seeds I have soaking have sprouted and my Church plants have started to flower after 2 weeks of 12/12. Pics coming soon!

I want some church. I've heard nothing but good reviews about it. And Greenhouse seed company is awesome. I got a mixed pack from attitude from greenhouse and it turned out crap, with only 1 seed out of five even making it, and that seed was stunted, even through flowering it doesn't seem to be doing what it should. But the trainwreck I got from them took off like crazy and is growing and cloning beautifully, same with the Nirvana Northern lights.

I also want to try some Malawi Gold from greenhouse. Suppose to taste like pineapples. mmmmmmm

:bong:

Hey Jonny, your an arborist right? What do you think of pouring the water from my res changes on my trees next summer, I'd like to see some good growth there too! but I don't want to burn anything up! My landscaping is two years old so still awful new, but the dirt in my subdivision is real bad, of course they scrape off all the topsoil and leave me with garbage. Just hoping to help the soil development along a bit.

Thanks, later!

When I do my res changes i hook up a hose and have been running it thru the garage and out near the base of one of my two big palm trees. Not sure what the results will be yet. I am curious to see if there is any difference between the two this spring and summer. I would love to hear Jonny's thoughts on this as well.

I'm sure that would be fine. I've actually been using the nutes on my bushes around my deck during the spring and summer. I also deep root fertilize everything in the spring and fall, and haven't seen any sign whatsoever of over fertilization. My advise would be to use it only on woody perennials, shrubs and trees. See how they respond.
Don't forget the woodier the stem on the plant or shrub the longer it will take to see the effect of over fertilization. A tree may take up to a year to show effects of over fertilization or nutritional deficiencies, or other environmental influences.

The idea behind it being, it might not be all the nutrients they need, but unless their already in some sort of decline, something is ALWAYS better then nothing. Be sure to water it occasionally after fertilization as well (like every other day). Might sound like commonsense, but, figure I'll say it anyways.

3 weeks 12-12
Image000016.jpg

Image000053.jpg

Image000025.jpg

Olias! those are some real beauties! You and I are on the same schedule as far as flowering goes. We're gonna have one Green St. Patty's day eh? +rep bro

ok so here is my sweet seeds jack 47, last plant im doing of this for now. got a hold of some th seeds mk ultra, and i cant wait to see what she does.
rsz_img_1233.jpg
rsz_img_1228.jpg
rsz_img_1229.jpg
rsz_img_1232.jpg
rsz_img_1231.jpg
rsz_img_1230.jpg

Back
Top Bottom