Show us your roots! Drop some pictures, give a few details

Why did the leaf go to the doctor? It was feeling green

BwhahahahahahHa

Ok now onto the nitty gritty

Roots! Show us your ROOTS!!! ;) :Namaste: :rolleyes:

Im rooting for ya all! Hah. Fun puns

Now I know your wondering. Anyone who has come across the @DYNOMYCO in a grow. Does it really work?

Well I'm a first time user, and a believer now. I have always had great root structure. But @DYNOMYCO literally exploded the root ball. So much that it was literally intertwined into the fabric on the pot.

Now I know what your thinking. I always get that, or something similar. No. This is embedded. Literally.

Yup. Thats @DYNOMYCO

BAM

Now you're like oh. Psht. Whatever.

Until I tell you.

Recycled soil

No food.. ever.

8.5ph water from well

Grown indoors

83 days seed to chop.

Only when, Thrips got involved did the plant show it's hunger. But all in all. It's only because of @DYNOMYCO that this abused plant survived.

20221123_173642.jpg

20221123_173609.jpg

20221123_173607.jpg

20221123_173547.jpg

20221123_173537.jpg

20221123_173455.jpg

20221123_173403.jpg

20221123_173341.jpg

20221123_173158.jpg

20221123_173154.jpg

Ok I'll play, I only got the main roots. The fine roots spread too much
Planted in the ground with compost, bone meal & blood meal

@Joe Brewster that's beautiful. Looks like a giant beast turnip! Compost, blood meal, and bone meal eh? Interesting very interesting!
Also, I 'm sure the clover patch growing in front of it helped to " fix "the nitrogen in the soil
We had a few good lighting storms while it was growing

Lots of water, the spot where it was planted was in front of a shed & fence on the east
sandy, rocky loam on top of clay gumbo. mixed the compost it good & scratched in the b&b

The clover didn't want to grow there, it was too hot & dry, it started to creep in the more I watered
Did give it a couple shots of bud boom mid bud

@Joe Brewster Our terrain sounds very similar. I have not had the chance to grow outdoors as an adult, just a few guerrilla grows as a young dumb teen. I'm intrigued, Im going to plan an outdoor run now. Clovers in random patches across my yard, but stick to certain areas. The wetter. I have heard of others using clovers in their grows. So it increases nitrogen to the soil? It was so dry this summer, and fall. So I will be installing a rain catch system for spring, and early summer showers. Maybe I can get some turnip roots like that!

So it increases nitrogen to the soil?
Yes Nitrogen is "fixed" in clovers through a symbiotic relationship with Rhizobium bacteria that infects the plant's roots. The plant provides energy for the bacteria, and bacteria provide the "machinery" necessary to convert atmospheric nitrogen into a form available to plants.

Also, legumes beans & peas will work

They look more like ginseng

Yes Nitrogen is "fixed" in clovers through a symbiotic relationship with Rhizobium bacteria that infects the plant's roots. The plant provides energy for the bacteria, and bacteria provide the "machinery" necessary to convert atmospheric nitrogen into a form available to plants.

Also, legumes beans & peas will work

They look more like ginseng
Yeah, clover is great stuff. People kill it in their lawns, but if you let it grow, it will fertilize the grass for you. Chicken manure is another great nitrogen source, but let it rot first or it will burn the plants.

heya friends,, ever heard tell the story that growing a plant in a clear container promotes algae growth?

well,, have ya,,?

the beginnings of my hempy growing when i had not the right pots

peace out

edit,, on second look perhaps not the least bit related,, ha

@nivek everything's relevant here!

I had same issue we with my lucky bamboo this summer. To much sun, had them floating in water. Should have seen that one coming.

so now we know!

Algae A (to Algae B): “How are things?”Algae B: “Good thanks; business is blooming”

Yep, certainly is hard to find info on HPA, spent 18mths developing my micro HPA system, this is the first plant and my first grow, lol.
Yeah first grow here as well, scoured the internet, found most my info from those growing vegetables lol, took long time to gather enough info to start, but I knew weed was very forgiving, so I dove in, so far so good other then a plumbing miss hap where plant got no Nutrients for 12 hours.

Back
Top Bottom