Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Photos

Re: Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Pho

This is Treycy, the main stem was getting so thick yet her node placement was still off so I just decided to tie the main stem down.
420-magazine-mobile1461723511.jpg

This is the other midnight express auto. I topped this one to soon so it was at the 2nd node not the 3rd. Lucky for me this stain seems to grow on the taller side and is now filling out better than intended
420-magazine-mobile322835935.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Pho

She looks over fed, but nothing too bad, if she is doing better, just water her for the next few times (plain water only)

Pipe cleaners and duct tape a grower's MUST have :)

Duct tape? What is that use for? lol I guess I should consider myself lucky I don't know?

Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos &...

420-magazine-mobile688602311.jpg

I topped 2 of 3 Kali Mist fem last night. The 3rd could go a few more days. Then I'll start some lst on all 3.
Man I've been racking my brain for days on a solid reason for the lack of growth with the auto blue amnesia. A reason that was cause by me of course. If it was as simple as over watering they would of bounced back 100% by now.
Then I remembered last week the soil level was dropping in each AUTO's container. So I added some new soil after I had watered them but before I did that I lifted each container and lightly let it hit the floor. I knew it was packing the soil in tighter but I thought it was a good idea because I was added fresh soil anyways. How STUPID to pack soaking wet soil! No wonder the plant looks the way it does. The roots couldn't breathe like you said @Islandgrow
Now at this point I know I've hurt my yield on at least 2 auto plants.
I'm so mad at myself. That one blue amnesia auto was growing like a beast! I'm going to give the 2 most effected plants a solid week to see how things turn around but i plan on ordering some Colloidal Silver within a few days. Worst comes to worst I'll toss them into a different tent and try to make some fem seeds.

Merry Christmas you filthy animals. . I love that movie.
Plants are doing well. The auto blue amnesia is throwing out more white hairs so that's a great sign. The midnight express autos are started to show some purple and the colloidal silver has been ordered. I hope everyone has a great holiday.
420-magazine-mobile115375079.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1501305935.jpg

Sweet I should look into some colloidal silver to feminise a feminised seed I have only one of. Hope it is a keeper pheno when I pop her.

"carpe diem" and grow to your hearts content

What strain is it? Maybe you can keep her as a mother for a bit. Make some clones. That way you could definitely take 2 of that strain to make fem seeds if you have the extra space to keep them.

5 days ago I had tried to make 2 clones of the Ganesh. 1 ended up with mold around the inside of the jeffy netting so I tossed it. The 2nd rooted so I replanted in a tiny container. The rooting gel was 2 years old so I'm shocked it worked. I actually ordered something better so once it arrives I'll try again.
I took the 3 Kali Mist plants out of the tent today to water. I haven't watered the photo plants in about a week. I had mentioned a few days ago I topped 2/3 so I was looking over the new growth checking for signs of early sexing. I'm 80% sure 1 is a male.
It was growing like a female and at some point the structure changed. I think within another week all the photos will show signs of sex. Here's a few pics of the one I think will be male., you can see when the structure of the plant changes.
420-magazine-mobile646475290.jpg
420-magazine-mobile102313707.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1015074247.jpg

What strain is it? Maybe you can keep her as a mother for a bit. Make some clones. That way you could definitely take 2 of that strain to make fem seeds if you have the extra space to keep them.

Yh didnt think of that . I can keep her as a mother. A friend grew it out and told me he wished he had cloned it. It was a freebie with my order . A special kush from rqs.

"carpe diem"

5 days ago I had tried to make 2 clones of the Ganesh. 1 ended up with mold around the inside of the jeffy netting so I tossed it. The 2nd rooted so I replanted in a tiny container. The rooting gel was 2 years old so I'm shocked it worked. I actually ordered something better so once it arrives I'll try again.
I took the 3 Kali Mist plants out of the tent today to water. I haven't watered the photo plants in about a week. I had mentioned a few days ago I topped 2/3 so I was looking over the new growth checking for signs of early sexing. I'm 80% sure 1 is a male.
It was growing like a female and at some point the structure changed. I think within another week all the photos will show signs of sex. Here's a few pics of the one I think will be male., you can see when the structure of the plant changes.
420-magazine-mobile646475290.jpg
420-magazine-mobile102313707.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1015074247.jpg

It changed because it is mature enough to flower. When ready they go from level nodes to alternate node spacing.

"carpe diem"

Right but male plants tend to have more spacing in between each node. Instead of having two branch's at each node it will have 1 then it will alternate to the other side with 1. Sometimes in between those you will find a node with 2 shoots.
I don't know if that makes sense. I'm horrible with explaining things and I type like I'm speaking directly to a person. This is a picture of a different Kali Mist which I'm 100% it will be female because of the node spacing.
420-magazine-mobile290712523.jpg

Right but male plants tend to have more spacing in between each node. Instead of having two branch's at each node it will have 1 then it will alternate to the other side with 1. Sometimes in between those you will find a node with 2 shoots.
I don't know if that makes sense. I'm horrible with explaining things and I type like I'm speaking directly to a person. This is a picture of a different Kali Mist which I'm 100% it will be female because of the node spacing.
420-magazine-mobile290712523.jpg

Makes total sense to me I havent observed that trait with males.

"carpe diem"

Ok but it seems it does have branches on both side to me though. So now I am not seeing why you think male.

"carpe diem"

That very last picture I post is of a female plant. It's symmetrical. I'll post both pictures again first of the one I think is male then of the one I think is female.

420-magazine-mobile215185058.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1706833342.jpg

I hope the links work so the right person gets credit for this post (SteveHman) I feel like this is great information that more should know about.

I've seen a couple people ask recently about rep points and likes and what is the difference. When I first joined this community I had no idea what they were, how they were awarded and what those green boxes meant.

Reps and Likes are a way of recognizing your fellow member for things they've posted, said, done etc... The differences are subtle. When you click the "like" button on a post, or picture you are telling the poster and the rest of the community that you "like" what you've seen or read. It is part of the public forum and everyone can see who "liked" the thread. There are no points awarded for "liking" someone.

Reps are a different story. Reps are given when another member sees some value or merit in what another posts. Reps are also a private matter, the rest of the community never knows who rep'd someone else. The recipient of the rep will get a Private Message that they've received the rep along with a short message from the giver. Now here is the major difference. When a member receives reps, it counts towards rep points, which in turn equal little green boxes under the person's name. The more green boxes, the higher a person's reputation amongst their fellow members.

As you look at some of the older member you see a lot of green boxes. I think that has to do a lot with the "facebook" mentality of just hitting "like" when you see something that warrants merit. Also the mechanism for giving reps is not widely known. Down at the bottom left corner you'll notice 3 icons. The center icon is a scale and clicking on that will allow you to rep a member. Often time you will see someone post "+reps" in a post to let others know that this member did/said something rep-worthy.

Also, you can't rep the same person over and over. You have to rep other members and spread the love before you can rep the same member again. Remember the Beatle's song "In the end the love you take is equal to the love you make"

I've posted 2 links that provide more information on the reps system and the second link goes into detail explaining the process (thanks Tortured Soul, Soniq420, PitViper and Be Irie...+reps for all of you)

+reps for this Post. I didnt know that bit of info.

also WELCOME to the Perfect Sun Club. I made a community grow thread for perfect sun members would appreciate a post in that thread

Who knows, maybe it will end up being a female. When I first started to grow I was buying reg seeds so someone taught me different ways to sex early. 90% of the time it was correct. If it is a male, it will be the first time a fem seed has been male for me.

Back
Top Bottom