Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Blueberry

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

Day 35 of flower. I decided to take off 2in if not more of bottom growth on some of these girls. They were pale yellow budsites that I felt were just sucking the life out of the plant as a whole..literally, some of the branches of the fluxed plants felt just like a seedlings stem.
These pictures are of the larger areas I removed and actually look a bit healthier than the small sites I plucked off.
420-magazine-mobile327780059.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2014053124.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2055801413.jpg

As for the lady's, to me they look naked but I know within a week each plant will be able to focus on the areas that matter.

Fluxed girls.. I can just tell this was much needed, now they will be able to receive better light penetration. In fact if I did this a little sooner I would still have these 2 tied down.
420-magazine-mobile736626484.jpg

Manifold Queen's.. it kills me to see them so naked this late in the game but again it was much needed.
420-magazine-mobile1053116546.jpg

420-magazine-mobile432335198.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1541865242.jpg
420-magazine-mobile372059886.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1170540882.jpg

Clones..
420-magazine-mobile1815811881.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1305407022.jpg

This plant is going to have such an amazing main cola, it's already rock hard which has me excited for the others that will follow.
420-magazine-mobile974423521.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2081703052.jpg

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

I have to say I'm frustrated right now, 4 of these blueberrys have started to pop nanners which of course have pollen.. it's just my luck they wouldn't be sterile. Saying I'm frustrated is really putting it nicely.
I'm not one to reach out to customer service when something doesn't work as planned but I sent seedsman a message after I cooled down a bit. I mean 4 out of 7 is genetics for sure which only pushes me further away from big seed banks. The thing that's really upsetting me is who early this happened. If this was week 7, I'd pluck them and carry on with the grow. It wouldn't be enough time for the seeds to mature but where I'm day 36, that's not the case.

wooooosaaahhh...wooooosaaahhh

420-magazine-mobile750623245.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1747389830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile250564875.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1199330824.jpg
420-magazine-mobile630269479.jpg

You can see the pollen right in middle, these two were the largest and first found on the clone. All the rest I could see were half the size.. guess I'll give it a few days before I can pluck more.. hopefully I don't start plucking out my hair in the meantime lol
420-magazine-mobile1701485346.jpg

I have to say I'm frustrated right now, 4 of these blueberrys have started to pop nanners which of course have pollen.. it's just my luck they wouldn't be sterile. Saying I'm frustrated is really putting it nicely.
I'm not one to reach out to customer service when something doesn't work as planned but I sent seedsman a message after I cooled down a bit. I mean 4 out of 7 is genetics for sure which only pushes me further away from big seed banks. The thing that's really upsetting me is who early this happened. If this was week 7, I'd pluck them and carry on with the grow. It wouldn't be enough time for the seeds to mature but where I'm day 36, that's not the case.

wooooosaaahhh...wooooosaaahhh

420-magazine-mobile750623245.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1747389830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile250564875.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1199330824.jpg
420-magazine-mobile630269479.jpg

You can see the pollen right in middle, these two were the largest and first found on the clone. All the rest I could see were half the size.. guess I'll give it a few days before I can pluck more.. hopefully I don't start plucking out my hair in the meantime lol
420-magazine-mobile1701485346.jpg
That sucks Sin. I hope that is not a sign of things to come...

That sucks Sin. I hope that is not a sign of things to come...

I'm going to triple check for light leaks tonight but I seriously doubt that was the issue, the cellar is pitch black when the lights are off and the window in that room is covered.
Lol the good news is I'm way ahead of you so if it does happen you'll know how often you need to pluck.

Just keep plucking at this stage, maybe you'll get lucky and they'll stop pushing out nanners.

You mentioned a clone, which others were affected?

Both clones, 1 flux and the big neglected girl all have nanners.

Just keep plucking at this stage, maybe you'll get lucky and they'll stop pushing out nanners.

Oh hell yeah, I'd rather smoke seeds then chop her down now esp since they are on so many.

Thats too much for an isolated stress

Thank you! Just to hear one person say that means so much, I hope seedsman will say that too because I didn't reach out to them in hopes for free seeds. They were just the outlet to my anger.

Well, thats a bummer, but you can keep the nanners and use the pollen later on to cross it with something else. Pop em in a bag and put em in the freezer. But yeah that sucks.

Have you done that? It actually crossed my mind because it's not like these plants turned hermie on me.. its more of a genetic last minute ditch attempt to keep her lineage right?

Have you done that? It actually crossed my mind because it's not like these plants turned hermie on me.. its more of a genetic last minute ditch attempt to keep her lineage right?
lmao I havent even seen a plant bud yet, and havent popped my own seed yet, it just seems like it would be a good idea lol

If its genetic i probably would use it because its a trait that can be passed on to the next generation. Hermies from extreme stress may not show up in less stressful conditions.

If its genetic i probably would use it because its a trait that can be passed on to the next generation. Hermies from extreme stress may not show up in less stressful conditions.

Well it won't hurt anything to save it, I'll wait to see what happens when Hippies go into flower.
My temp stays at 76 and the humidity between 50/65. 65 is the highest and that's only on the nights I water. Am I missing a key element that could cause stress?

lmao I havent even seen a plant bud yet, and havent popped my own seed yet, it just seems like it would be a good idea lol

.well you sold me! Haha

Back
Top Bottom