Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Blueberry

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

Ive had all my females get seeds it was a keyhole leaking light in i think since i covered said hole 0 seeds and i might get some bud damn sinful u want some of mine? I got good lemon genetics

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

420-magazine-mobile1468841073.jpg

420-magazine-mobile669794658.jpg

Thats with seeds

Sorry to hear about the nanners!

The girls look great!!

I think I'll manifold my next grow. .

Ive had all my females get seeds it was a keyhole leaking light in i think since i covered said hole 0 seeds and i might get some bud damn sinful u want some of mine? I got good lemon genetics

What's insane a keyhole could be the source?!

Sorry to hear about the nanners!

The girls look great!!

I think I'll manifold my next grow. .

I'm going to sleep off my anger and tomorrow I plan to have a whole new outlook. There seems to a ton of misunderstood information about nanners so starting tomorrow until the end of grow I will be the person doing hands on research to uncover the truth.
Your killing it with the flux but I think you'll truly love manifold training, it's slow at first but things do pick up and it takes less time in veg.

Im crying for you trust me i know the feeling so far almost every plant i grew had seeds

Have you done that? It actually crossed my mind because it's not like these plants turned hermie on me.. its more of a genetic last minute ditch attempt to keep her lineage right?
Years ago when I first got the itch, I read a book by I believe Ed Rosenthal, "The marijuana growers guide" or something like that. One of the things I specifically remember reading was how even when all the males have been removed from the garden it's hard to grow truly seedless pot. For exactly the reason you stated. The plant has to produce seed to secure the next generation. It's not uncommon to see however it seems to me that it happens later in the cycle. As far as light leaks, ldk. Outdoor plants don't stress over the moon. I think you would have to have a serious leak to cause significant stress.

Years ago when I first got the itch, I read a book by I believe Ed Rosenthal, "The marijuana growers guide" or something like that. One of the things I specifically remember reading was how even when all the males have been removed from the garden it's hard to grow truly seedless pot. For exactly the reason you stated. The plant has to produce seed to secure the next generation. It's not uncommon to see however it seems to me that it happens later in the cycle. As far as light leaks, ldk. Outdoor plants don't stress over the moon. I think you would have to have a serious leak to cause significant stress.

If the information out there is true and I do end up with mature seeds I'm going to grow a few out next round to see if 1. They are reg or fem and 2. If they truly hermie. Since everyone considers a plant with nanners to have turned hermie at some point.

Well its a old fashion door

Lmao this made me laugh. I love those door handles, I was on esty recently looking to buy a few for my bathroom and bedroom.

They are supposed to be fems. I wish I still had that book. I loaned it out and never got it back...

Girls look good, the photo could be better lol.
420-magazine-mobile871002370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2026825617.jpg

More nanners
420-magazine-mobile1674571664.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1696456875.jpg
420-magazine-mobile279057298.jpg

And oddly enough when I was plucking a nanner it appeared attached to a calyx which popped out a seed, not those teeny tiny seeds that we find in them but a much bigger one, soooo.
420-magazine-mobile339757326.jpg
420-magazine-mobile833343372.jpg

Girls look good, the photo could be better lol.
420-magazine-mobile871002370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2026825617.jpg

More nanners
420-magazine-mobile1674571664.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1696456875.jpg
420-magazine-mobile279057298.jpg

And oddly enough when I was plucking a nanner it appeared attached to a calyx which popped out a seed, not those teeny tiny seeds that we find in them but a much bigger one, soooo.
420-magazine-mobile339757326.jpg
420-magazine-mobile833343372.jpg
That's a bummer. Did you hear back from Ruth or Ellie at Seedsman?

That's a bummer. Did you hear back from Ruth or Ellie at Seedsman?

Yes, I got Tom though. He asked for pictures or a link to my 420 grows so I gave both, I bet tomorrow I will have a response since we are in different time zones.
Oh I just ordered that book too.

Lmao this made me laugh. I love those door handles, I was on esty recently looking to buy a few for my bathroom and bedroom.
Its all good check this out i got a lemon kush looked like charlie browns Christmas tree i flowered after vegging for 4 months got 50 plus seeds im happy as fuck got a few left but now she survived and i didnt buy the seeds so it works out and i love free seeds

Looking good, hope the seed issue is minimal.

Only have a couple weeks left, I'm still plucking nanners so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom