Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Blueberry

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

Day 45

I haven't heard back from Tom over at Seedsman, it's been 10 days since he asked for pictures which I sent right away.
420-magazine-mobile327904228.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1976300620.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1935292379.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1133876268.jpg

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

He's probably still in awe! .

Haha, ok fair enough.. I'll let it slide then.
That untrained blueberrys main cola is so thick I can't touch fingers when I grab it. The buds just keep swelling. .

Day 48 of flower.

I decided to remove the 2 fluxed plants yesterday. They just weren't budding right, I think because they've been so low to the ground. It frees up some space for the rest of the girls. The roots look cool though..
420-magazine-mobile1858516473.jpg

Everyone else is stacking nicely, I've noticed the buds form different on the trained plants vs the giant untrained clone. They are shaped more like the side branch buds.
420-magazine-mobile1392116421.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1504887149.jpg
420-magazine-mobile999517644.jpg
420-magazine-mobile799733430.jpg

Only a few weeks left, 20 days or so actually. In past grows I would normally use a root tonic all the way through flower but with these ladies i stopped the 2nd week into flower until last week, I started them back on it and I haven't seen any new nanners in the past 3 days. Not sure if there is a connection but I'm definitely exited. It was such a bummer each time I opened to tent and saw new ones.

I kinda like the way my are structured when i just train lightly.

I get bigger flowers, with heavy training i get lots of small flowers. I'll continue with light training and see how it plays out.

Those are some beautiful plants, if that is the result of light training...that is what I will do lol, just love a short stocky plant with huge colas like that. Pleasing to the eye and makes for some nice photographs

I get bigger flowers, with heavy training i get lots of small flowers. I'll continue with light training and see how it plays out.

I'm right there with you next round. I have to admit if I didn't see the difference first hand I'm not so sure I would agree.

I know, i was a nervous wreck last grow when all i did was some early lst. Ended up with 3/4 lb.

Those are some beautiful plants, if that is the result of light training...that is what I will do lol, just love a short stocky plant with huge colas like that. Pleasing to the eye and makes for some nice photographs

No those once where training for a solid 2 months with the manifold technique.
What I mean is take a look at these 2 plants. Both are 2/3 week old clones when I put into flower. The first plant I topped and the one on the right is untrained.
420-magazine-mobile1833900052.jpg

Even next to a manifold plant you see can the amount of bud I'm losing out on.
420-magazine-mobile320036966.jpg

Sure the trained are stocky but that's a huge difference yield wise.

Day 52 of flower.

I'm 100% sure that I will be adding a quantum board 260w which will go in the current tent I have up then I'll move the ps500 to a 2x4x5 which will be for either autos or breeding purposes, I may upgrade that tent down the road.

Plants look good, I decided to do a massive defol so the light hits those lower budsites over the next 2 weeks.
The monster clone I think will be finished sooner then the rest, she's showing lots of amber where the others are only showing some. I have to admit I'm 100% over this grow.
420-magazine-mobile72853498.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2070496567.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1437055743.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1974560439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile250476457.jpg

Looking good. I'm interested in grabbing a quantum board so ill be looking forward to your next flowering plants as well

If I hadn't purchased the ps500 within the year I would probably grab 2 and use 5000k for veg.
Pennywise just added one to the mix, I'm sure you'd see the results soon. Head over to his thread.

Back
Top Bottom