Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Blueberry

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

The nutes i'm trying right now have a bloom set/ bloom enhancer that you start 10 days before flipping. Its mostly P&K and the only bad thing is there wont be any stretch or very little.

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

Hey penny u ever try to flip 2 weeks later instead of when u wanted like trellis them veg 2 more than flip

No ive always flipped according to how tall i want them at the end.

Btw sin u got some sexy bitchez going cant wait to see how they turn out

The nutes i'm trying right now have a bloom set/ bloom enhancer that you start 10 days before flipping. Its mostly P&K and the only bad thing is there wont be any stretch or very little.

Oh wow no stretch? That's interesting but sounds a little scary. I also added heavy yield along with bloom nutes but it has NPK.
It will be interesting to see how yours bloom.

Yep im not sure what to expect

Have you at least seen the results from other growers? Or are you going into this blind?

Have you at least seen the results from other growers? Or are you going into this blind?

Im totally blind just flying low and slow for now.

Why no stretch sin im confused i thought stretch was good during flower what you up to penny?

Why no stretch sin im confused i thought stretch was good during flower what you up to penny?

We all prepare for the stretch, it's definitely good. I kinda like the idea of no stretch you'd know what your working with space wise going into flower.

Exactly why i didnt laugh it makez sense not to mention its sickening when u build a trellis and the grow bigger than u want it would help i use the entire emerald nute line

Sin those pistils look good i cant wait to see buds that is a nice plant thats blueberry?

Sin those pistils look good i cant wait to see buds that is a nice plant thats blueberry?

Yup, these are seedsman's Blueberry that I got for free with my last order. I was actually just got there website looking for more seeds.

Day 26 of flower.
These pictures were taken last night day 25 of flower, I'm starting to see lots of calyxes popping up at the bottom of the budsites and a handful at the tops so it looks like the girls are headed into the next phase of flower. Everyone is filling out nicely.
420-magazine-mobile2134913827.jpg
420-magazine-mobile530166817.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1436796874.jpg
420-magazine-mobile357826956.jpg
420-magazine-mobile413695636.jpg
420-magazine-mobile915380125.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1823129615.jpg
420-magazine-mobile434200384.jpg
420-magazine-mobile121202424.jpg
420-magazine-mobile565656195.jpg
420-magazine-mobile316436783.jpg
420-magazine-mobile283552362.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1882798051.jpg

The stacking is super?

For sure! I'm so excited about those frosty leaves, i think I may step out of my comfort zone and find a great use for them.

Looking great, Ms Sinful!

I wonder if fluxing causes a bit less stretch during flower. As other Fluxers have has similar results, stretching maybe 5" or so at chop.

Back
Top Bottom