Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Blueberry

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

Im going to try and grab another one here in a week or so.

Are you going to keep the black diamond in the tent or are you replacing it all together?

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

420-magazine-mobile1461145515.jpg
420-magazine-mobile49917922.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1327498747.jpg
420-magazine-mobile886736800.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1371874368.jpg

Nothing should be wasted on a plant that saves lives.
I'm going to try my luck with making a tincture, we've made oil successfully so I'm sure this should go smoothly.

I also dropped 10 auto beans into a glass of water tonight, by the time they are ready for soil these bb's will be chopped. Instead of growing autos and photos together I'm trying something different. This time I wait to drop my fem photo seeds until the autos have reached day 60.
I'm also going to try my luck at making fem auto seeds with these beans using colloidal silver.

Wish you luck on making seeds, if you find a strain you really like fem seeds are the ticket. Its a rush to grow strains that you made.

Day 60
I finished talking with Tom from Seedsman, it was tough to swallow but I agreed I must of missed a male flower on one of these girls..maybe it was on one of my fluxed girls since it was difficult to even water them until I tied both.
I chopped the biggest clone but the others are still finishing up. This was the wet weight of just the main cola, 55g is awesome too bad it will lose most of that over the next few days.. I bet she'll be about 20-22g dry though which is still great.
420-magazine-mobile390666480.jpg

The others should be done within days.
420-magazine-mobile821913566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile465009843.jpg
420-magazine-mobile206774855.jpg

The auto seeds have been moved from the glass of water to paper towels, most have tails.. I think I have 1 dud of deep blue c but all 4 of the og autos have cracked.
420-magazine-mobile1633466924.jpg
420-magazine-mobile327028186.jpg
420-magazine-mobile369778333.jpg

Day 62, all of the Blueberry have been chopped down and are now hanging to dry. I love how much trim I'll be able to use for other things.

Today I placed all the auto seeds into a seedling tray with soil. I prefer to do all my plants this way for a few reason, the main is it's to easy to over or unwater water seedlings when they are potted in there final pot which can cause lots of issues earlier on. The down side of doing this is it can get messy when it comes time to transplanting, which can also cause stunted growth.
I really want to give those rapid rooters a try and also the deeper cell trays that are used for tree seedlings. I think using the deep cell trays would help with the main root stretching lower then I'm allowing it to right now.
All of the seeds cracked, I actually gave them 48hrs in the wet paper towel so this picture was taken at 30ish hours, I prefer to see a longer tail before I place into soil. I'm not sure if I will close out this journal and start a new one but because I'm trying to make fem seeds it will definitely be more detailed.
420-magazine-mobile258342410.jpg
420-magazine-mobile973743635.jpg

If you make a new journal for your fem seed grow post a link for us to follow. Congrats on the Blueberry harvest. .

Just a small update now that everything as been chopped and hung to dry. I'm still waiting for 2 out of the 4 to finish drying, I was able to weight the untrained clone and 1 of the manifold trained girls which gave me a total 121g together.
I've been blown away during this flower with watching a untrained plant develop and swore she would be heavier then the others but that hasn't been the case so far anyways.
420-magazine-mobile371359254.jpg

Even the small bud sites are awesome.
420-magazine-mobile1725371955.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1318130121.jpg

At the very end of flower these started to smell so delicious! Fruity almost!
Despite my issue with nanners popping up because I missed a sac some where, I would definitely grow this photo again.

Just a small update now that everything as been chopped and hung to dry. I'm still waiting for 2 out of the 4 to finish drying, I was able to weight the untrained clone and 1 of the manifold trained girls which gave me a total 121g together.
I've been blown away during this flower with watching a untrained plant develop and swore she would be heavier then the others but that hasn't been the case so far anyways.
420-magazine-mobile371359254.jpg

Even the small bud sites are awesome.
420-magazine-mobile1725371955.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1318130121.jpg

At the very end of flower these started to smell so delicious! Fruity almost!
Despite my issue with nanners popping up because I missed a sac some where, I would definitely grow this photo again.
Really nice looking stuff Sin. So just about 9 weeks. How heavily was she seeded?

Really nice looking stuff Sin. So just about 9 weeks. How heavily was she seeded?

I found a few seeds only on one plant! All that stress for nothing, .. Everything i read said 8 to 9 weeks, I did 8 though. I could of pushed them a bit more had I not been so worried about finding seeds.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob::bravo:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom