spam kitchen threads

Looks like we are not alone.

Phone Call to Rossendale Designs Uber Kitchen Spammers - YouTube

A Google search for "UK kitchen spam" brings up pages of others effected by it as well.

Our host and programmers are trying to figure out a way to stop them.

We are just as tired of deleting them as you are of seeing and reporting them, so we are grateful for your patience, understanding and support while we sort it out.
:Namaste:

Yes please, thank you. "Ad" is fine.

So continue reporting them as usual? im always worried that My comment is un-descript...is it ok to just put ad?

No, please stop doing that, as it creates even more work and trash in the forums until we can get to it.

Thank you for your help though, we are truly grateful. :Namaste:

Just super-kayak 'em :)

at the bottom of any post, you will see a triangle w/ "!" in the middle, click the triangle icon and a new screen pops up to report, I assume this msg. goes to 420 admin, they never acknoledge my efforts when ask if I should continue to report the Kitchen losers from the UK. there's no way to tell if apost has already been reported. It bugs me too!
You should have started a thread about how you reported them :goodjob:

:thumb:

Trichomes we are truly grateful for your help brother and are very sorry nobody has thanked you, however we've had over a thousand of these things in the last week and are scrambling just to get them done on top of everything else. Currently we have 600 reported posts being handled by two people. Courtesy has been on the back burner as a result while we are under attack. Hopefully you can understand and forgive us. Namaste

We're working on it brother, please keep doing what you are doing.

We switched a spambot script and it allowed over 2,000 of these jerks to slip through, so we have to delete them manually one by one until they are gone. Hopefully by the end of the night we'll be back to just kitchen spam and by tomorrow, should be able to block them as well. We finally figured out they might actually be humans paid to spam forums from Indonesia.

Thank you for all of your help once again.

We are working all hours of the night and day trying to keep it all cleaned up.

Thank you all for your support, we are truthfully grateful. :thanks:

:Namaste:

I truly appreciate what you guys are doing...

Having all those posts mixed in with content that you are looking for is a hassle. Makes me not want to go thru today's posts... because you will have them cleaned up by tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom