Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Bang

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

I'm on board for this one for sure.:nicethread:
You and I have very similar taste. I'll be watching some of these strains grow outdoors and maybe getting cuttings to do indoors. It'll be a blast to watch. I can't wait to smoke some bomb homegrown.:grinjoint:
:roorrip:
+reps for luck.

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

thanks man me too I'm saving up for bubble bags and a press

transplanted a widow clone already and my ssh is starting to branch

skunk_1.JPG

skunk 1 trimmed almost ready to cut
group_shot6.JPG

group shot

and my tray is up to 27 clones now

lots of widow and rhino clones showing roots the rest are lagging a little

yeah they are all green so the roots must be devolping looking forward to harvesting the SSH the most and the bubble hash second

Looks like a forrest of Charlie Brown Christmas tree's... :ganjamon: Looks like the nursery is jam packed..
Nice job Southern... :peace:

hey Ontario,

how come you trim all the fan leaves off? i know that all of the nodes will still produce branches (and new leaves). . . but i've gotta think you must be slowing them down alot by trimming so much.

the fan leaves are like the solar cells that power those (inter)nodes. they take in light, breathe co2 and transpire water, and, and, and.

it encourages branching and gives them more light

anyone ever grow highland lao, highland nepalese,malana, phari pharmhouse, nepalese white mountain or any landrace The Real Seed Company because I'm definately ordering some of their seeds for next summer

hey Ontario,

how come you trim all the fan leaves off? i know that all of the nodes will still produce branches (and new leaves). . . but i've gotta think you must be slowing them down alot by trimming so much.

the fan leaves are like the solar cells that power those (inter)nodes. they take in light, breathe co2 and transpire water, and, and, and.

it encourages branching and gives them more light

If you trim all the leaves off, there's nothing for the light to hit?

Or are we just talking about branches that you are taking for clones?

anyone ever grow highland lao, highland nepalese,malana, phari pharmhouse, nepalese white mountain or any landrace The Real Seed Company because I'm definately ordering some of their seeds for next summer

+REPs for growing landrace strains!

I waited for the branches to devlope their first leaves and yeah man check those strains out mold resistant, 3-4 tall, 1-2kgs of bud and hand rubbable charas how can you possibly go wrong

i totally understand taking the branches for clones. . . i'm wondering about all the fan leaves, ok they may shade a bit and can be trimmed but aren't they necessary for growth at a decent speed?

if time isn't a consideration i guess,

or am I missing something?

the only plant that seemed to develope slower was SSH

looks like its going good! nice try at the lst it will pay off in the long run! looking good!

I only lst'd it to fit her under the light

they'll be outside before May 24 because its getting warm now and I'll show you some buds starting on my rhino in the AG

Back
Top Bottom