Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Bang

SouthernOnt

My first attempt to work mad props to greenhouse and mandala. MG potting soil mixed with peat and added some worms to each container. All the strains from greenhouse are feminized and are future mothers. If any one has pics of any of these strains in the great outdoors or any tips please share. Would mixing male pollen with a female from a feminized seed hermi or would it be fine.

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

Breeding with a Strait Male Pollen to a Feminized seed will create the XY genes. The genetic marker from the Feminized Seed may come out latent as Hermaphroditic.

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

Thanks for the help Cherma didn't want to do it and waste a good female just to get seeds that hermi on me after.

Just started six northern lights no5x haze seeds my buddy hooked me.

Thanks for the positive input and I recommend mandala I put my seeds directly into moist peat pucks and in a humidity dome and the sprouted and grew faster than the feminized seeds I got from greenhouse but that was likely just because of the colour coating.Any help on how to post pictures?

Breeding with a Strait Male Pollen to a Feminized seed will create the XY genes. The genetic marker from the Feminized Seed may come out latent as Hermaphroditic.

are hermies good for making feminized seeds?

I'm told the feminized seeds they make turn into hermis often.

I can get pics into the members gallery but can't post them in my grow.

ok so you added worms? they wont eat your roots or anything, sounds like an idea i wanna use! worms i know their popo is good but didnt know it would be a good idea to put in your grow

i'd use caution using worms in container pots- kinda limited space...

I only added two to each container and I think they're doin something because the ladies are getting big fast.

i agree- get that lamp closer!
and for images, you gotta wrap [ IMG] [/IMG ] tags around the direct image link.

They are closer and have started getting thick stems. Didn't have time to get pics of the widows or the untopped rhino. The topped widow has 4 different shoots already with thick stems.
super_silver_haze_week2.JPG

super silver haze week 2
topped_white_rhino_week2.JPG

topped rhino week 2
lemon_skunk_week2.JPG

lemon skunk week 2
big_bang_week2.JPG

big bang week 2

underneath_the_canopy_week_2.JPG

underneath the ladies late week 2
group_shot_week_2.JPG

group shot of the ladies late week 2

Back
Top Bottom