Sponsored Grow: Dutch Seeds Shop Multi Strain LED Grow: Jack Herrer, White Russian, Green Crack x Amnesia Haze, Northern Lights & San Fernando Valley

full feed followed by the flush.
Do you mean following the flush ?
I've only ever flushed one plant...pretty exciting stuff,eh?
It was too late for my plant-ugly as sin,but smoked fine...

Me either. Lol most the people I used to talk to on here have left for various reasons. Plus I'm abrasive and don't waste time sugar coating stuff.

If I wanted followers I'd do more on Instagram. This is a nice way for me to keep everything organized and see what else is going on in the 420 world in one stop.

If you really want more followers just go to a bunch of folks journals and fawn about how great they are lol
:adore: :adore: :adore: :drool::drool::drool::bravo::bravo::bravo: I can see it now.

Do you mean following the flush ?
I've only ever flushed one plant...pretty exciting stuff,eh?
It was too late for my plant-ugly as sin,but smoked fine...
Yes. Meant a full feed after the flush. Thanks for catching that. The schedule calls for it and I really didn't do it on prior plants. Curious to see if it does anything heading into final weeks of flowering

For having these seeds sent for free to grow out and journal, I'm very impressed with the strains. I sure wish the Northern Lights & White Russian would have popped for me. One draw back I find is that they pass through customs to arrive in America. I'm ok with that but I'm sure it draws some people away from ordering.

For having these seeds sent for free to grow out and journal, I'm very impressed with the strains. I sure wish the Northern Lights & White Russian would have popped for me. One draw back I find is that they pass through customs to arrive in America. I'm ok with that but I'm sure it draws some people away from ordering.

It's technically safer to have them found by customs than it is the post office. Federal offense to ship weed across state lines. Importing it into the country all they do is toss em.
I don't use state side seed vendors for that reason. Pay the insurance so if they get tossed they will send more. You'll always get your beans but you need to plan ahead, it's not Amazon prime.

I'm interested to see what kind of variation there is in the strains. I noticed everyone else just took one seed of each. I don't like that approach, out of a five pack there's usually a clear winner and with only one you may have the worst offspring of the Cross you have no way to compare so you don't really know. I'm hoping I find a good GDP.

Forsure bro, it looks like your doing a good job. If I spot something I can help out with I will speak up, but mostly I’m just chillin watching the show.

The San Fernando Valley is fading really nicely. Trichome and bud production is really kicking into overdrive. 50ish % white pistols to reddish pistols. Trichomes still mostly clear.

Green Crack x Amnesia Haze is really starting to fatten up. Her buds are easily noticeable in growth by eye each day. Very heavy smells from her too. Fan leaves yellowing much faster. Trichomes mostly clear.

Jack Herrer I think is in her final weeks. I'm guessing 2 more weeks at most. Insane amount of tops that swelled remarkably. Fading throughout the plant. She's also a very smelly girl too. Trichomes at minimum are 90% cloudy and 10% clear. Already noticing some amber trichomes on her too. Ill check daily on the trichomes. Once I believe she's ready I'll hit her with final flush. 72 hours prior to harvest she will receive 24 hours without any light and remaining 24 hours she will get her main stem split.

Starting this Monday timers moved to 10/14.

Overall my opinion on the seeds are nothing but good. Each individual plant grew strongly without any real problems. SMoke reports will be provided down the line. I also believe Green Crack x Amnesia will be the heaviest yield. Very proud of the girls. Id suggest this sponsor to anyone.

I'm doing some reading on DWC. While it doesn't look like it's for me, it does look very interesting. I was
It's technically safer to have them found by customs than it is the post office. Federal offense to ship weed across state lines. Importing it into the country all they do is toss em.
I don't use state side seed vendors for that reason. Pay the insurance so if they get tossed they will send more. You'll always get your beans but you need to plan ahead, it's not Amazon prime.

I'm interested to see what kind of variation there is in the strains. I noticed everyone else just took one seed of each. I don't like that approach, out of a five pack there's usually a clear winner and with only one you may have the worst offspring of the Cross you have no way to compare so you don't really know. I'm hoping I find a good GDP.
id love to see different variations of the Jack and Green Crack x Amnesia. Both plants are very impressive to me.

remaining 24 hours she will get her main stem split.
I'm asking because I really don't know-why do you split the stem?-and do you just like bust the stem down the middle,or stick a knife through the stalk?

I'm asking because I really don't know-why do you split the stem?-and do you just like bust the stem down the middle,or stick a knife through the stalk?
So when I first joined here i did hours and hours of reading just everything from A to Z. I don't know the name of the actual method but it's believed ( not sure if proven ) that doing this in final 24-48 hours promotes a final warning to the plant basically saying it's time. From what I read , it forces the plant to produce nearly in overdrive. What I did with my white widow was I took steak knife and drove it about half way through the main stem. I turned the knife a little to open that cut too.

I made the cut about halfway between first node and soil. So maybe like 3-4 inches above the soil. Not only do I do this but I also drop the watering and feed temps a few degrees but I make the days shorter each week by reducing an hour right to harvest. When I'm 72 hours away I first go 24 hours of straight darkness , followed by the stem cut in remaining 48 hours after coming out of the dark.

That's interesting-I may give that a shot on my plant that's about ready-If it does some good-cool
And if not,it's hardly going to hurt anything this late in the game!
Thanks!
The only thing about mine,is that ,with the quadline training,I've only got about 1/2 inch of stalk between the soil and the first branches...but I'll figure something out...

That's interesting-I may give that a shot on my plant that's about ready-If it does some good-cool
And if not,it's hardly going to hurt anything this late in the game!
Thanks!
The only thing about mine,is that ,with the quadline training,I've only got about 1/2 inch of stalk between the soil and the first branches...but I'll figure something out...
I honestly should have did it to one plant instead of both but they were my first ordered seed grow so I wasn't trying to do any comparisons. Just trying to get the best end result. I think the cut doesn't matter where it's at as long as it's somewhere on a main stem rather then a little side chute. If I remember correctly though it was proven that stress in the final 24-72 hours really pushes her to produce.

Thanks for the tag in the Stem Splitting thread, I'll read up on it!

So when I first joined here i did hours and hours of reading just everything from A to Z. I don't know the name of the actual method but it's believed ( not sure if proven ) that doing this in final 24-48 hours promotes a final warning to the plant basically saying it's time. From what I read , it forces the plant to produce nearly in overdrive. What I did with my white widow was I took steak knife and drove it about half way through the main stem. I turned the knife a little to open that cut too.
I’ve heard of this as well, it’s why I also do 24-48 hours of dark period before harvest. I have one plant in the dark right now going to be harvested tomorrow. Good job bro, you killed it!:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom