Spraying Bud

Never thought about drops in our muck.., yeah can see how that would be non starter

yeah, is it a lime green or a brownish sorta lime greenish yellow color ;) :rofl:

I"m sure your supersoil has buffers built into it, so you would probably not have a big variance if you use the same kind of water and your teas pretty consistent. Most tap water in the mid 6's (RO water little lower usually), some well water can be a 8-9 range. My nutes with water (varies on amount of nutes) is usually too low (mid 5's) so I have to bring it up a little bit to a 6.4 range my nutes say works best at in soil (figure they want you to buy their stuff, so I go with what they say works best ;) ).

Yes that’s wise, no sense ignoring the manufacturers recommendations, it’s an engineered system!

Well water here, granite rock aquifer. Checked it a few times 7ish. Ever see that rig that 02 Grow oxygen generator rig that Nunyabiz runs... turns your water white with dissolved oxygen. It puts 5 air stones to shame

i need to do better drawing water a day ahead, plus bubbling and mosquito dunks for 24 hour soak

Ok.. I wasn’t on point there..... are you spraying buds when she’s in mid to late flower?
We know it’s not gonna hurt the trichs but from an aspect of preventing pm for a brand new grower that’s spraying water or humates on buds during flower.... good idea or bad idea? that’s the main issue I was trying to get clarity on.

I foliar on Pro-teck and Ful-power with my IPM

Pro-teck is silica
ful-power is fulvic acid.

@013 this type not an exact number so more of a range, so as in soil if I'm in the 6.3-6.5 PH area seems to work for me (and it's the "if it ain't broke then don't screw with it as it will be broke then" philosophy ;) :rofl: ) , they have tape (or strips actually) that more expensive that will get you in the .05's. You just tear off a small piece and dip in water and the tape will turn color (whereas the drops turn the water color which is tough when water not opaque to start with ;) ).

generally in week 4 of flower one stops foliage feeding - if you do feed after that time make sure your ventilation system works well to prevent any mold. a good time to FF is in flower transition (1st 2 weeks ) after that 0 foliage feeding. Also many foliage feed before the lights come on !!!! Please leave you "buds" alone at this stage

I started out at hydro store and bought some useless crap - what can I say other than newbie!

Wow Dwight, I love those strips, see I’m still wanting to bang out a few hempy or Dutch bucket grows. My heart and focus will always be soil, but I’d like to learn some different methods. As mentioned above I’ve got the gear & nutes already paid for, all I woukd need is another bag of perlite and maybe even a brick or two of coco, cause yeah I want to tame both of those beasts

Back
Top Bottom