Strange things are happening! Sick plants

BlueWaterBud

My fellow growers, I am new to the 420 scene and never made a post. I have spent a lot of time on here reading and learning like im studying for the damn bar exam. So heres my problem with pictures includes. Oh and this is my first time ever growing cannabis.

12 plants with 8 of them to be unknown strains. 2 are gold bery and the other 2 are strawberry banana.

All started from seed and 100% [f the seeds germinated and turned out to be females. All 12 are females. I almost was hoping for a male or two cause these babies are super bushy.

Germinated over night and sprouted 2 days later. September 1st is when the showed their first signs of tiny green leaves. 8/29 seeds had taproot 9/1 most shedded seed casing

The soil is a mixture of foxfarm ocean forest, perlite, and happy frog (the red bag with the nutes that help roots, i cant remember its name) and perlite

8 plants are in 2 gallon pots, 2 are in 3 gallon and 2 are in a 1 or 1.5gallon pot andni definitely seensize difference because of that.

I trained the plants in all different types of ways. I did fluxxing on some fimmed a few topped a few and even grafted some plants together.

I start with 1 640w led light full spectrum that i built myself with cree 3000k cobs and mixed in red diodes with hlg power supply. Its for clones and germinating now since its dimmable. The veg room had 4 but with the option of 10 600w led fullspectrum lights also cree. I keep them astleast 18 in away and the penetration is pretty impressive. Im actually selling 4 of them now for 100 a light but anyways.

I use tap water. The water comes from lake huron and treated chemically by the city.

AIl nutes are that 3 pack begginer grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom. I had made a huge mistake in the beggining and didnt even think to shake the bottles before adding them to water so after about 8 feeds i ended yp shaking it up and watering it down. Id rather have weak nutes than to strong of nutes. I followed their chart too. I used molassases and epson salts too.

The plants vegged for 50 days. I wanted to veg longer but i was worried they would get too tall and i can only pull my lights up so high.

They were put in 12/12 on 10/17. Since flowered the shoots have stopped growing and look withered on top of the plant. I stopped goving nuts in flower cause wierd things started happening. Anytime i water them the runoff is clear now. Ive fed once with all 3 like the chart said to do. So as of now anytime wster goes through is clean and clear. I dont wanna add nutes if thats what is causeing these problems.

I did have a pest problem and i think they are gone but i cant spray again cause they arecin flowering and i dont see leaves being chomped away. The bug was a MOLE GRASSHOPPER and the plant thats having the problems had the mole on it and know it screwed with the roots cause the plants so flimsy.

I want to lolipop my plants but idk if i can docit in flowering. Plus the leaves are falling off and withering away on their own and im not sure if thats normal.

My plants always had this rich green color and newer growth had that traditional MJ green. Through out the grow sometimes the plants fan leaves would look like plastic and once those bugs were killed that went away but then ichad dark brown edges with no points to the leaves. Sometimes they are beittle and fall apart on those dark brown edges and sometimes its still healthy where is just on the top of the leaf.

Now here is the new problem. Ill just post the pics and let you guys decide. Also l, day 21 is coming upvand i think icwanna try and monster crop. If you have any opinions on that then id love to hear it.

Any photo or questions needed let me know andnid be happy to oblige

Idk how to upload photos. And there are two boxes to choose fromnto type my post in. The top box doesnt do anything. Can someone explain please

20161030_120211.jpg
20161030_120008.jpg
20161030_115928.jpg
20161030_120056.jpg
20161030_120004.jpg
20161030_115904.jpg
20161030_120049.jpg
20161030_115937.jpg
20161030_115826.jpg

Back
Top Bottom