Sun Valley 2017 SSH x Cataract Kush - Full Organic

Howdy! Great setup Sun Valley, you're crushing it! I was wondering if you grow any local sativa's on the side or is it all seedbank genetics? I'm in love with our local beauties.

Howdy! Great setup Sun Valley, you're crushing it! I was wondering if you grow any local sativa's on the side or is it all seedbank genetics? I'm in love with our local beauties.

Hey there brother man. Know your name from me lurking on IC hahaha thanks for stopping in.. been a bit quiet here lately.
As for the local stuff.. no not really anymore.. I used to a lot in the 90s and a bit in 2k but besides that not much. I have a shit ton of malawi seeds though and have sent hundreds of Swazi seeds abroad in exchange for some very private beans like the Shiva (Thai landrace) and her crosses to Blue Dream, Forum Cookies and Lemon Cake. I was going to run some Malawi this summer but decided to wait for winter to run em cos I have a Ugrog Blues male to use for this winter to run over the girls for new beans.. so let's see what the future holds. Throw up some pics of your stuff man.. I remember you having some very different treasures around your way

Cool thanks for the reply. Yea I mostly hang out at IC but I'm trying to get in contact with more local guys.

I've been doing some breeding on the swazi's, here is a tub with some tester plants from one anise smelling parent and one misty/honey smelling parent
picture.jpg

Here's another tub I'm using to pheno hunt from bag seeds
picture.jpg

Both tubs should be starting to flower by the end of the month.

I'm also trying out a few other lines. Here is a swazi from Limpopo polokwane area. Very stable thin leaf plant that makes stacking full colas.
picture.jpg
male
picture.jpg

picture.jpg
female

Cool thanks for the reply. Yea I mostly hang out at IC but I'm trying to get in contact with more local guys.

I've been doing some breeding on the swazi's, here is a tub with some tester plants from one anise smelling parent and one misty/honey smelling parent
picture.jpg

Here's another tub I'm using to pheno hunt from bag seeds
picture.jpg

Both tubs should be starting to flower by the end of the month.

I'm also trying out a few other lines. Here is a swazi from Limpopo polokwane area. Very stable thin leaf plant that makes stacking full colas.
picture.jpg
male
picture.jpg

picture.jpg
female
Nice, hey Local is lekka bru

I wish I could get some local sativas. All the growers I know are doing heavy indicas & that would knock me out. At least with the Royale haze I have a nice hour or 2 buzz before she knocks my feet out from under me. Lol

I wish I could get some local sativas. All the growers I know are doing heavy indicas & that would knock me out. At least with the Royale haze I have a nice hour or 2 buzz before she knocks my feet out from under me. Lol

Any particular ones you looking for? I'm near the transkei and it's not 100% original landrace as things have been muddied a bit over the years with travelers but it's a very fruity sativa with a nice get up and go smoke to it. Will make 1st timers or non heavy smokers a bit paranoid though.

Any particular ones you looking for? I'm near the transkei and it's not 100% original landrace as things have been muddied a bit over the years with travelers but it's a very fruity sativa with a nice get up and go smoke to it. Will make 1st timers or non heavy smokers a bit paranoid though.
A nice malawi/swazi gold or even Durban poison. I'm in CT :(

I'm going to bite the bullet on some super silver haze from MCSB after my current grow & see how that goes.

I've never been able to smoke my own bud, it's way too strong for me, so I vape a small amount just before bed time. It gets me focused for a short while & then I'm out like a light... perfect for my insomnia :D

I'm going to bite the bullet on some super silver haze from MCSB after my current grow & see how that goes.

I've never been able to smoke my own bud, it's way too strong for me, so I vape a small amount just before bed time. It gets me focused for a short while & then I'm out like a light... perfect for my insomnia :D

You should ask Sun Valley for some SSH recommendations, he's been growing some.

SSH I recommend Mr Nice over anyone else. I don't have any seeds left but have Locomotion x SSH that I just put down. I can see what I have left if you'd like

SSH I recommend Mr Nice over anyone else. I don't have any seeds left but have Locomotion x SSH that I just put down. I can see what I have left if you'd like
Thanks. I'm really in no rush. Current grow is already taking up too much space as it is. My next grow will only be end June/July when winter is almost over. So I have some time to hunt around till then. I also have a freebie white rhino I wanna include in my next grow

Side note these plants have only ever been watered by hand twice this whole season. Once at transplant and once about a week ago. I will do one more sprout feed and fermented banana and pawpaw feed with a molasses barley sprout mix ( new style) lol.. so yeah things ticking along

Wow, lots of rain or just good water retention in your beds?

Back
Top Bottom