Blue Dragon Dog: Full Sun Organic Outdoor

KyeaMofire

Behold!! The Amazing Blue Dragon Dog.
IMG_20210521_201606_324.jpg

In the time before my cannabis use I would hear patients talk about the AHA! Moment they had when they found that perfect strain..The "elusive" favorite. In all that time I never understood what they meant until I found Blue Dragon Dog. I felt my head. My heart and my body all at once fall in love with this strain. Now if you ask me what I'm growing or what I'm smoking 9 times out of 10 I'm gonna say Blue Dragon Dog.

This year I thought what better plant to do a grow journal on than the very same plant that turned me onto cannabis in the first place.

Blue Dragon Dog
(Blueberry x Sour D. x Dogistan)

(clone from seed.)
Planted in 100 gallon smart pot on April 27th 2021. About (4 weeks in)
Soil Mix Blend-Happy Frog, Ocean Forest,earthworm castings, Compost, perlite, oyster shells and sea blend.

Feeding roots once a week and foliage
food about 3 times a week .
Feeding using Organic Home Brew Compost teas made from Mixed Compost blends, worm castings,sea bed compost.
1200556.jpg

1200555.jpg

I can't wait to see what color variations I get. The BDD plants I have grown or seen before always have a wonderful green purple mix of color with bright orange hairs. Or my personal fav. the extreme phenotype variations like the photo at the top of this post. Rich in Burgundy and wine colors.
This strain is super earthy. And always delivers. So excited to document this awesome strain. I hope you all come to love it as much as I do.

Behold!! The Amazing Blue Dragon Dog.
IMG_20210521_201606_324.jpg

In the time before my cannabis use I would hear patients talk about the AHA! Moment they had when they found that perfect strain..The "elusive" favorite. In all that time I never understood what they meant until I found Blue Dragon Dog. I felt my head. My heart and my body all at once fall in love with this strain. Now if you ask me what I'm growing or what I'm smoking 9 times out of 10 I'm gonna say Blue Dragon Dog.

This year I thought what better plant to do a grow journal on than the very same plant that turned me onto cannabis in the first place.

Blue Dragon Dog
(Blueberry x Sour D. x Dogistan)

(clone from seed.)
Planted in 100 gallon smart pot on April 27th 2021. About (4 weeks in)
Soil Mix Blend-Happy Frog, Ocean Forest,earthworm castings, Compost, perlite, oyster shells and sea blend.

Feeding roots once a week and foliage
food about 3 times a week .
Feeding using Organic Home Brew Compost teas made from Mixed Compost blends, worm castings,sea bed compost.
1200556.jpg

1200555.jpg

I can't wait to see what color variations I get. The BDD plants I have grown or seen before always have a wonderful green purple mix of color with bright orange hairs. Or my personal fav. the extreme phenotype variations like the photo at the top of this post. Rich in Burgundy and wine colors.
This strain is super earthy. And always delivers. So excited to document this awesome strain. I hope you all come to love it as much as I do.
Amazing garden.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Check out @NuttyProfessor journals. He is the resident master of home brew tea's.
Happy growing.
Bill

20210527_204435.jpg
running lights from 7:30pm to 11pm till summer solstice.

20210527_204440.jpg

Foliar feed a mixture of 500ppm
40% age old grow
40% cal-mag plus
20% K
What a beautiful flower. I can only imagine the fragrance. What are the effects like.
It smells like sweet sugar cookie dough...with a hint of gas.
One of the reasons I love this strain so much is that I can smoke it during the day and at night.Super relaxing. Its not strong enough to couch lock you but has just enough lift to keep you giggling and laughing ALOT!

I could kill days watching the grass grow!
20210528_113159_HDR~2.jpg

For those that joke about hand watering....well pfffft! I love my mornings in the garden. So say what you will but We use natural cold spring water and it shows....LOTS OF GOOD CLEAN WATER = BIIIIIG PLAAANTS
IMG_20210528_121951_919.jpg

Shes growing fast. In the middle of 4th week in,
I am 5ft 6in and thats a 100 gallon pot on level ground. So she is gonna get BIG!

Plant looks amazing, what awesome colours. Excited to see how she turns out. For the foiler spray, do you use the same compost teas? I am starting my first living organic garden this year and am trying to figure out the teas.

For those that joke about hand watering....well pfffft! I love my mornings in the garden. So say what you will but We use natural cold spring water and it shows....LOTS OF GOOD CLEAN WATER = BIIIIIG PLAAANTS

I am 5ft 6in and thats a 100 gallon pot on level ground. So she is gonna get BIG
Plant looks amazing, what awesome colours. Excited to see how she turns out. For the foiler spray, do you use the same compost teas? I am starting my first living organic garden this year and am trying to figure out the teas.
Sometimes we do...sometimes we will feed a tea and notice that something is up like yellowing or whatever and will use the same tea with whatever extra it needs in a foliar spray to give it the extra kick it might not have gotten from the tea for whatever reason....i was always taught not to be afraid to mix it up when it comes to teas. We typically use alot of key to life supply organics and I'm a sucker for small batch compost teas .most often times its a 40% 40% 20% mix. As they say " the worse it smells the better it is"

I am 5ft 6in and thats a 100 gallon pot on level ground. So she is gonna get BIG

Sometimes we do...sometimes we will feed a tea and notice that something is up like yellowing or whatever and will use the same tea with whatever extra it needs in a foliar spray to give it the extra kick it might not have gotten from the tea for whatever reason....i was always taught not to be afraid to mix it up when it comes to teas. We typically use alot of key to life supply organics and I'm a sucker for small batch compost teas .most often times its a 40% 40% 20% mix. As they say " the worse it smells the better it is"

IMG_20210528_070237_739.jpg

Hey Kyea, your signature with your link to your Blue Dragon Dog journal is not quite right, it almost there but it looks like the 'url' link is corrupted with the text. Whereas your Colourful Cannabis Photography works fine.

If you go to the first page of your blue dragon dog journal, and click on the address line at the top and copy that, that is the 'url' address of the first page of your journal.

Then go and edit your signature and click in the url box, delete what is there, then paste what you just copied (the url address from your blue dragon dog journal) into that url box. Then click on the text box underneath just to be sure that you are happy with it, if not, edit it to what you want. Then press save.

Sprayed the plant last night.. We are in the middle of the mountains and this year ALL of the oaks have aphids really bad so preventable maintenance is a must up here...used a organic neem oil. They look a little stressed today but already praying like crazy so im not to worried....
20210530_064930.jpg

Gonna start plant bending this week!! BONSAIIIIII!!!!!!
20210530_065000.jpg

Its been awhile eh? So a very close friend who was in a battle with brain cancer passed away so I wasnt able to give this grow journal as much effort as it deserved and for that I am sorry. However I did want to post the photos of the end...I love this strain. Its my Favorite. Blue Dragon Dog is (blueberry x sour D. X Dogistan).

Back
Top Bottom