Super Strain DFA x 3 & 1 x Sugar Black Rose Auto

dfa still very small, i guess they are doing more work under the soil :)

P1060970.JPG
P1060967.JPG

Nothing more than very happy plants. :laughtwo::green_heart:

They look great! :blushsmile:

ok hope you can make this out , this is what my dfa and sugar black rose will be fed , these ingredients and the extract of local seaweed and molasses , the product will be boiled along with the seaweed , once i get the extract i am going to add molasses when it cools , this will then be added to a compost tea thats been brewed for 48 hours , after a further 12 hours ill use this to feed my autos :)

P10700441.JPG

ok , i know there is lots of picture but for me to try explain we will be here to dooms day lol
got feed for hens boiled it
did my breakfast at same time as i wanted to use the egg water for cal :)
got seaweed chopped it 3 x different types
boiled it rapidly to steam got less and less
added egg shells and egg water
boiled further
strained them , added them together , added molasses while it was warm rather than cooled down as it would dissolve better .
bottled it , made 2 x litre of concentrated liquid feed ,

the 2 DFA will go head to head , one on this the other on biobizz as i was unsure that biobizz beat me last time,but it is round 2 now :thumb:

the heavy stuff was then put into my fermenter :)

P10700451.JPG
P1070046.JPG
P10700471.JPG
P1070048.JPG
P1070049.JPG
P1070050.JPG
P1070051.JPG
P10700521.JPG
P1070054.JPG
P1070055.JPG
P1070057.JPG
P10700592.JPG
P1070061.JPG
P10700621.JPG
P10700661.JPG
P1070067.JPG
P10700701.JPG
P10700711.JPG
P1070074.JPG
P1070068.JPG
P1070075.JPG
P1070069.JPG

love the pictures and the information I have a question about your Tea? Is it possible to use that in a hydro setup such as DWC? I was looking up information on going organic but I want to do hydro and didn't know if Tea would be a good fit? I also had a question about the egg water for adding calcium I have read previously that the eggshell can be used but I did not know the egg water could be used. Do you know about how much calcium would be in the water? How long I would need to boil it for?
Thank you very much for the information and for taking your time out to answering the questions

ok hope you can make this out , this is what my dfa and sugar black rose will be fed , these ingredients and the extract of local seaweed and molasses , the product will be boiled along with the seaweed , once i get the extract i am going to add molasses when it cools , this will then be added to a compost tea thats been brewed for 48 hours , after a further 12 hours ill use this to feed my autos :)

P10700441.JPG

just to make sure on that paper there are 8 ingredient that you are adding

lol , the nutty part of my name comes from doing nutty things :)

that paper you are looking at is of a 20kg bag of laying hen feed , yes its for feeding hens for laying eggs . i used the pellets last year on their own in the soil but some some little bugs , i poured perlite over the service of the soil and got rid of them , the plant did well though and had no problems what so ever , so this time i am trying it boiled and in liquid form , the seaweed will add tons of good stuff also .

hydro i am not sure never tried but i am actually thinking about it but i have something nutty planned for that also , something that hasnt been done

if you check my other threads you will find a link ,
re veg clone feed baby formula lol see told you i am slightly nutty

by the way boiling the eggs ive also no idea but its worth not throwing it out , bound to be something in there , just thought of it yesterday and i eat eggs almost every morning , gona start keeping the water and the shells

Back
Top Bottom