Super Strain DFA x 3 & 1 x Sugar Black Rose Auto

:surf::thanks::goodluck::hookah::hookah::grinjoint::peace::peace::rollit:Thank you very much Nutty. Check out the link now one more quick ? What was when biggest auto u have done yield wise? And what strain was it ? thank you very much for the information can't wait for the next update

:surf::thanks::goodluck::hookah::hookah::grinjoint::peace::peace::rollit:Thank you very much Nutty. Check out the link now one more quick ? What was when biggest auto u have done yield wise? And what strain was it ? thank you very much for the information can't wait for the next update

I'd have to go back and check my notes but I had one Critical Mass Auto that was around 100 grams dry. That was by far my best and I include every thing that is smokable. Out here we use every thing on the hog except the squeal. I'm doing Auto Seeds Auto with cheese, reg auto pounder, Candy Kush, Mig29 and Flash Seeds Critical Chaze. All claim to be at the upper end of the yield spectrum so ...we shall see!

uptheholler that is a great harvest ,well done you :)

i ran into trouble with my last autos , no room shit shed to do them in , humidity all over, heat up and down ,
so from 4 plant over 50 days i got 6 os not bad for the time,
i am also teaching my self what auto like and dislike , this is all new to me but i want to be able to come up with a soil/nutes that autos will love

this was my favourite girl

P10606241.JPG
P10606401.JPG
P10607381.JPG
P10607422.JPG
P10607412.JPG

and this is the shit shed i had to work with

P10604431.JPG
P10604812.JPG

right not sure to start a new journal or just add my bombs to this thread , think i will

got my seeds today , one looked like its cracked so may not germinate

this time i am starting the seeds off in a small pot , then transferring into a bigger , i cant see them being knocked back that much to be honest
these will be getting the full good/bad bacteria that ive been harping on about for ages ,
the soil has been made up , got plenty of high cal grit in there , fish and blood meal , in my fermenter i had every thing right down from pony crap to rock dust
i have made up a batch of good bacteria tea that been brewing for couple of days nettles, worm compost, molasses, and some seaweed , i have been fermenting the other stuff for a few weeks, i took a litre and half out of the bad and put it in to the good , once i know the good is thriving ill drench my soil ive made up , i am hoping this will bring lots of life quicker to my soil and it will be bursting with life as lots of things have been broke down already , ill keep the soil alive with teas and then transplant my THC Bombs once they are ready

P10700792.JPG
P10700802.JPG
P10700812.JPG
P10701091.JPG
P10701181.JPG

this is 30 litres ill will take another picture once there is an explosion of life in there , i added 1 and 1/2 litre of bad to this :)

P10701191.JPG
P10701201.JPG

Good work there Professor. Makes you feel like you're really a mad scientist, eh? :laughtwo::green_heart:

Good work there Professor. Makes you feel like you're really a mad scientist, eh? :laughtwo::green_heart:

i think my other half wants to find out about me getting locked up with a straight jacket lol

but it time to put the theory to practise , no more talk and more action ..
where i threw out the last batch when i was practising with fermenting and stuff there is docon leaves growing there and ive never seen them as big in my life lol monster dockon leaves , ill have to get you a picture to show you , its crazy ... give me 5 mins :)

:goodjob::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::theband:Thank you very very much for the information I truly appreciate it and all the pics soooooooo jelly and love the name drop on the strains wish you the best of luck the biggest fattest most sugar frosted tricone cover buds that you can get!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be more than happy to get over 5oz running 4 plants. Well my plan is to do 4 5 gallon independent Dwc with waterfall system an if I can get 5 oz of high quality I will me more then happy over the moon!!!!!!!

You are doing such a bang-up job Professor. Those Dock leave were astounding! That's some powerful brew you have going.

Are you planning to document the transformation into crab meal? That would be so neat to have as a resource, don't you think?

Hey hello and good luck with your grows. I came here from sweetleaf's organic soil write up where you commented about your homemade nutrients. I noticed that you mentioned a UK size 9, are you in the UK? Just wondering as I'm really interested in going fully organic myself and am wondering whether I can source all this stuff here (I'm in the UK). All the best with your grows and I'm subbed :)

Back
Top Bottom