SBR-b.jpeg

SBR-c.jpeg

Pardon the finger.

SBR-d.jpeg

SBR-Clone - Day 90/56 (+21):

SBR-C-a.jpeg

SBR-C-b.jpeg

SBR-C-c.jpeg

That's all, folks. Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

*** Weekly Update cont'd...***

SBR - Day 90 (+21):

SBR-a.jpeg

SBR-b.jpeg

SBR-c.jpeg

Pardon the finger.

SBR-d.jpeg

SBR-Clone - Day 90/56 (+21):

SBR-C-a.jpeg

SBR-C-b.jpeg

SBR-C-c.jpeg

That's all, folks. Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.
They must think it's still Sunday, cuz they are praying like mad women!

Good afternoon.

It's been almost a month since my last update as I have been recovering from knee replacement surgery. My husband, Felonious Punk, has been taking care of them for me. I have some photos of them in the tent along with some close-up pics.

They are all 48 days in flower.

May 13:

Group-a.jpeg

May 22:

Group-b.jpeg

June 1:

Group-c.jpeg

Random Bud Shots:

Random-a.jpeg

Random-b.jpeg

Random-d.jpeg

Random-e.jpeg

Random-f.jpeg

Random-h.jpeg

Random-i.jpeg

That's everything. We have another few weeks for these and once, they're done, I can thoroughly clean (with Felonious' help) all 3 tents and grow areas before starting the rest of my summer grow.

Looking good, HashGirl!- Felonius really kept them in great shape while your knee healed up!
I can't imagine putting Mrs C. In charge of my plants for a week...actually, I  can imagine it, and it ain't pretty... :rofl:

*** Update Time ***

Good afternoon.

The @Herbies Seeds girls are getting close to being done. The flowering time estimate is 55 to 65 days and since, they're at Day 62 today, they're getting there.

They look a little worse for wear this week as they went 2 days overdue of needing water but Felonious wasn't here to do it for me. Anyhow, here are this week's pics, just a group shot and a bud shot from each plant.

WIN22 - 420 Update for 19-Jun-22jpg.jpg

IMG_8357.jpeg

IMG_8359.jpeg

It's hard to believe these plants are all the same age since their buds all seem at different stages of maturity.

IMG_8360.jpeg

IMG_8361.jpeg

IMG_8362.jpeg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

We can only imagine... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Can't see the pics for some reason.
It might be the "dissappearing pics" thing- I guess it's a bug in the forum software or something.
I've had that happen a few times in my journal, but not lately...
I'll tag @Marc Ocean in here, so he's aware of it- he's the one that's fixed it in my thread...

I'll tag @Marc Ocean in here, so he's aware of it- he's the one that's fixed it in my thread...
Looks like the post was originally posted in this thread, removed, and copy/pasted to this one.

So this is expected since the original content was removed.

@HashGirl if you can reupload the photos to the gallery and send me a PM with the order, I'll edit and reupload them. Or you can delete the above post and re-post the same message with new uploads.

Edit: I've restored the photos posted below to the original post.

Thank You, Marc!

never mind. found the answer.

nice grow.

That's weird. Okay, I'll try the pics again.

WIN22 - 420 Update for 19-Jun-22jpg.jpg

IMG_8357.jpeg

IMG_8359.jpeg

It's hard to believe these plants are all the same age since their buds all seem at different stages of maturity.

IMG_8360.jpeg

IMG_8361.jpeg

IMG_8362.jpeg

Fingers crossed it works this time.

It worked like a charm!- Sweet looking buds, HashGirl!

Back
Top Bottom